Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario apology

Decent enough apology for me, has to back it up now on the pitch. Starting at the bridge. I still have a some faith left in the boy!

Mario apology

He has apologised do let's move on. Saying it's too late for apologies shows a lack of maturity on your side...

Re: Mario apologises.

glen quagmire said:
He has apologised via an official club statement.

Balotelli accepts that his rash tackle let down himself and everyone connected with the club. “It was not my intention to hurt anyone, I want to express my sincere apologies to Popov,” stressed the striker.

I was trying my best for the team as I always do. The ball was in the air and I went for it with my foot high. I never tried to make contact with Popov and I certainly didn’t want to hurt him. In retrospect, however, the tackle was poor and I’m very sorry to my teammates in particular that I got sent off so early in such an important game.”

“I should have showed more consideration, but I was so involved in the game. It was not a good way to repay the manager who has shown so much faith in me or the owners and fans who have made me so welcome since I arrived from Italy.
You can't fool me, Mario.

citizen said:
Not interested

shocking!!!

yes he makes mistakes but as i said in a different post the abuse he got last night was shocking we should be getting behind the lads not shitting on them

No need to, players get sent off all the time. People make it out as if it's only ever happened to us.

Respect to him though takes a lot of balls to admit your mistakes.

Does anybody actually think that its him that has apologised or simply a club statement on his behalf?

maybe if he donates last weeks wage to 1 of the City charities he will actually show hes doing something for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.