Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario! Read This And You Will Be A different Man

ElanJo said:
Falz said:
Haha... I know, mate! It was in reference to Balotelli, not the fans. Outrageous statement. (Not saying he hasn't got potential to be up there).

But, from what I can recall, he didn't say that. He said that only Messi was better than him at that age

The Italian then had a dig at previous winners of the award, including Arsenal's Fábregas, Manchester United's Rooney and Rafael van der Vaart, now with Tottenham, insisting only a single past recipient could claim to be a better player than him. "There's only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the others are behind me."

Re: Mario! Read This And You Will Be A different Man

Accordin' to the Daily Mail Balotelli later got out of his car outside Eastlands to confront a bunch of Kiev fans .....

331ownd.jpg

Mario apologises.

He has apologised via an official club statement.

Balotelli accepts that his rash tackle let down himself and everyone connected with the club. “It was not my intention to hurt anyone, I want to express my sincere apologies to Popov,” stressed the striker.

“I was trying my best for the team as I always do. The ball was in the air and I went for it with my foot high. I never tried to make contact with Popov and I certainly didn’t want to hurt him. In retrospect, however, the tackle was poor and I’m very sorry to my teammates in particular that I got sent off so early in such an important game.”

“I should have showed more consideration, but I was so involved in the game. It was not a good way to repay the manager who has shown so much faith in me or the owners and fans who have made me so welcome since I arrived from Italy.

Re: Mario apology

Good stuff. However words are not enough, we need to see a serious change in attitude very soon or he'll have to be out the door.

Fair enough. We forgive and forget, and we move on. No repeat performance though, otherwise the apology means nothing.

fair play to him....

but he has to show that he has learnt from this and he needs to change his attitude very quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.