Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario apology

jay_mcfc said:
hgblue said:
Fair enough. We forgive and forget, and we move on. No repeat performance though, otherwise the apology means nothing.

Yep. Like most I suspect this is more to do with the club than Mario and really words mean nothing anyway. It's what he does on the pitch now that is important.

Learn how to stay on the fucker would be a good start!

Re: Mario! Read This And You Will Be A different Man

black mamba said:
Accordin' to the Daily Mail Balotelli later got out of his car outside Eastlands to confront a bunch of Kiev fans .....

331ownd.jpg

back in my good books for this!

Re: Mario apologises.

brian the blue said:
No need to apologise, it was only a sending off.

Didn't see Boyata getting slated or having to put out a public apology when he cost us the game against Arsenal did we?

Hope he starts against Chelsea, if he doesn't and he's fit to play then all we're doing is hindering ourselves in a big game.

boyata did cost us the game v arsenal but it was a challenge that was just mistimed,an honest mistake which i can accept.balotelli is either unhappy at being here and wants a move or is plain crazy.whichever one it is,he shouldnt be in a blue shirt.

I actually felt a bit sorry for him last night.

He went for the ball, a bit over zealously, but i don't think he actually went to kick him. You can tell he thought about it, as his leg hung there, but then he bends his leg back in to not kick him in the chest it's just unfortunate he comes down on his thigh.

It was an unfortunate incident, not worthy of a red IMO but his reputation preceeds him at this moment in time, partly his own fault i admit.

But you can tell his attitude is changing in the past few weeks so we need to stay behind him and show him support. The last thing we need is fans getting on his back after last night, when in all honestly, he probably did us a favour by maing it harder for us to qualify so we got knocked out

Incredible, if he didn't apologise some would be saying "he doesn't give a shit", now that he has "he's been told to do it, he doesn't give a shit". Small minded doesn't even get half way to describing some posters.

I have to agree that being out of the Europa helps us in our other competitions but I don't think that Mancini wanted to lose having seen the team selection and how hard that team worked.
The Balotelli sending off was bloody harsh and I really feel for the guy (he's had nothing but shit from the media and from a few noisy rascals on this forum). I think his apology shows a level of maturity that exceeds his years - I mean who else apologises for picking up red cards?

I'm sure that he'll pay us back in droves for any errors he makes and I think that he may have inadvertently done us a favour . . will all his doubters be apologising publicly for knocking him if we beat the rags / win the FA Cup and get our 4th spot and CL? No they won't because while they're keen to get on his back they don't have the maturity to match his when they realise that they've been out of order.

Is there nobody on bluemoon that has done something wrong?

Is there nobody that has made mistakes?

Is there nobody that has hurt someone, physically or emotionally?

Is there nobody that doesnt regret something they have done in the past?

Only a coward would answer each question with no. At the end of the day, he is a human being just like the rest of us, and he's made one almightly cock up.

Just because he's a City player and we're out of a cup, dont forget he's still human.

Forgive and forget, lets move on.

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Soulboy said:
BillyShears said:
Anyone who joins this forum and has "red" in their username is incredibly suspect as far as I'm concerned. And this particular one seems to spend 3/4 of his time on here slagging off and abusing others in a very red issue kind of way...

The daft thing is that my concern about the Chelsea game is not that Mancini picks or drops him... but that he announces to the world that he's dropping him for issues that have little to do with us facing Chelsea on Sunday.

We should have our strongest team for that game, irrespective of personal feelings. I am no great fan of Balotelli, but if he stregthens our squad, then he should be available for selection.

But grand gestures by the manager, for no apparent reason, is weak management for me.

If Mancini is a strong manager, he will give two fingers to the media (and Bluemoon!) and pick players on merit, not on the basis of the opportunity to make the manager look good. Victory is everything...

This sums it all up for me,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.