Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario apologises.

lancs blue said:
Incredible, if he didn't apologise some would be saying "he doesn't give a shit", now that he has "he's been told to do it, he doesn't give a shit". Small minded doesn't even get half way to describing some posters.

Bob on mate

I fully supported him before this; he's now on probation in the judicial system that is my opinion. The next two weeks could make or break him

If he comes on and smashes one in against Chelsea/Nitid all will be forgotten and to be honest I won't give a fuck. He needs to knuckle down and we need to get behind him.

AntonDonJuan said:
I actually felt a bit sorry for him last night.

He went for the ball, a bit over zealously, but i don't think he actually went to kick him. You can tell he thought about it, as his leg hung there, but then he bends his leg back in to not kick him in the chest it's just unfortunate he comes down on his thigh.

It was an unfortunate incident, not worthy of a red IMO but his reputation preceeds him at this moment in time, partly his own fault i admit.

But you can tell his attitude is changing in the past few weeks so we need to stay behind him and show him support. The last thing we need is fans getting on his back after last night, when in all honestly, he probably did us a favour by maing it harder for us to qualify so we got knocked out

Looked to me like once he realised the ball had gone he tried to pull out of it. Just a little late.

chedinho said:
brian the blue said:
No need to apologise, it was only a sending off.

Didn't see Boyata getting slated or having to put out a public apology when he cost us the game against Arsenal did we?

Hope he starts against Chelsea, if he doesn't and he's fit to play then all we're doing is hindering ourselves in a big game.

boyata did cost us the game v arsenal but it was a challenge that was just mistimed,an honest mistake which i can accept.balotelli is either unhappy at being here and wants a move or is plain crazy.whichever one it is,he shouldnt be in a blue shirt.

So he is unhappy at being here and is plain crazy for being sent off?

Saying you don't want him in a City shirt because of the way he acts is a joke. If he leaves for AC in the summer he won't act any differently than he does here, and AC are meant to be HIS team.

At the end of the day, he got sent off for trying to block a ball that was in the air at the time and he caught the guy who went down like a sack of shit. His reputation goes before him and he was sent off in a flash. Just like people on here can't wait to get on his back.

He is our most talented striker and could be one of the best we ever have... he could not of course... But its just a shame how people look at him and the way he acts and proceed to slate absolutely everything he does.

The world genuinely is against him.

Glad he's publicly apologized, but it wont be enough for some.

Its all he could do though, time to move on and hopefully string a few decent performances together, show us what he is capable of.

nashark said:
Too fucking late. If he didn't notice, the ten men of Manchester City got knocked out last night. He's 20 years old not fucking 3. There's the door, you prick.

and you can follow him out of it...

markbmcfc said:
nashark said:
Too fucking late. If he didn't notice, the ten men of Manchester City got knocked out last night. He's 20 years old not fucking 3. There's the door, you prick.

and you can follow him out of it...

I notice you said on the Ticket thread that you'll be struggling for a ticket for Wembley.

I won't.

Re: Mario apology

EastStandBlue said:
He has apologised do let's move on. Saying it's too late for apologies shows a lack of maturity on your side...
Put yourself in Sheikh Mansoors position. He bought a club on the verge of bankruptcy,cleared all the debts,puts down a blueprint for a sound,healthy future,spends over 300mil on players and,quite rightly,expects everyone to play their part in helping us challenge for the title and silverware.Not for the financial gain,but for the prestige of the club.Balotelli's actions since joining us have been ungrateful,selfish and disrespectful.Even Mancini has admitted that when he speaks to him,he doesn't listen. I think supporting him just because he might become world-class one day,makes us look desperate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.