Balotelli [MERGED]

Damned if he apologises, damned if he doesn't as far as some fans are concerned.

Barton was a far bigger twat on numerous occasions when wearing the sky blue, yet he was more readily forgiven because he came through our "Yoof academy".

Balotelli; "I hope they forgive me and see that I
want success with Manchester City.
From my injury on I have had some
difficulties. It is not an easy period for
me but I will overcome it with the help
of everybody."

Thats good enough for me. The first step forward in getting over problems is by facing them and being open and honest..

Those without sin cast the first stone and all that.!!Now come on Mario plenty on here have stuck by you today so please justify our faith in you and get things sorted.

TFC said:
Glad he's publicly apologized, but it wont be enough for some.

Its all he could do though, time to move on and hopefully string a few decent performances together, show us what he is capable of.
Apologies only mean something if the person changes their ways. If he's just paying lip service to everybody to turn down the heat he's brought on himself then it's pointless.

Like you say if he lets his football do the talking he'll be fine. If not it's hard to see how long Mancini can continue to indulge in him without it affecting the rest of the team.

Re: Mario apologises.

brian the blue said:
chedinho said:
boyata did cost us the game v arsenal but it was a challenge that was just mistimed,an honest mistake which i can accept.balotelli is either unhappy at being here and wants a move or is plain crazy.whichever one it is,he shouldnt be in a blue shirt.

So he is unhappy at being here and is plain crazy for being sent off?

Saying you don't want him in a City shirt because of the way he acts is a joke. If he leaves for AC in the summer he won't act any differently than he does here, and AC are meant to be HIS team.

At the end of the day, he got sent off for trying to block a ball that was in the air at the time and he caught the guy who went down like a sack of shit. His reputation goes before him and he was sent off in a flash. Just like people on here can't wait to get on his back.

He is our most talented striker and could be one of the best we ever have... he could not of course... But its just a shame how people look at him and the way he acts and proceed to slate absolutely everything he does.

The world genuinely is against him.

ive never seen anything like him before.i supported him right up until that moment.he always leaves his foot in.so can you please tell me why?

nashark said:
markbmcfc said:
and you can follow him out of it...

I notice you said on the Ticket thread that you'll be struggling for a ticket for Wembley.

I won't.

oooh..[bigimg]http://www.imagepourblog.fr/wp-content/uploads/michael-jackson-popcorn.gif[/bigimg]

chedinho said:
brian the blue said:
So he is unhappy at being here and is plain crazy for being sent off?

Saying you don't want him in a City shirt because of the way he acts is a joke. If he leaves for AC in the summer he won't act any differently than he does here, and AC are meant to be HIS team.

At the end of the day, he got sent off for trying to block a ball that was in the air at the time and he caught the guy who went down like a sack of shit. His reputation goes before him and he was sent off in a flash. Just like people on here can't wait to get on his back.

He is our most talented striker and could be one of the best we ever have... he could not of course... But its just a shame how people look at him and the way he acts and proceed to slate absolutely everything he does.

The world genuinely is against him.

ive never seen anything like him before.i supported him right up until that moment.he always leaves his foot in.so can you please tell me why?

Last night i'd put it down to frustration for missing an easy chance.

Am i right in thinking his ban will carry over into next years european competition?

if so and we only mange 4th then he will miss the qualifier.

Still a young lad with a lot to learn, I was listening to talk shite at lunchtime and Andy Gray was very supportive of him. basically saying don't judge him this season and to wait until next season to see how he performs.

i think he just needs taking down a peg or two to realise he has plenty more to do before he is as good as he believes he is.

I think he was very angry with himself last night after missing that early chance and not being able to put his bib on.

bluefandk said:
I bet if you put all of your friends in a room, you would end up with just you and your mom.

84fe49e0050b7e8ef04e0045ebc3c650.gif
<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
Balotelli; "I hope they forgive me and see that I
want success with Manchester City.
From my injury on I have had some
difficulties. It is not an easy period for
me but I will overcome it with the help
of everybody."

Thats good enough for me. The first step forward in getting over problems is by facing them and being open and honest..

Those without sin cast the first stone and all that.!!Now come on Mario plenty on here have stuck by you today so please justify our faith in you and get things sorted.

Here, Here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.