Balotelli [MERGED]

Wasn't an easy chance....the defender and goalkeeper had blocked his path to goal. He was trying to put it in the roof of the net.

Re: Mario apologises.

bluefandk said:
nashark said:
I notice you said on the Ticket thread that you'll be struggling for a ticket for Wembley.

I won't.

I bet if you put all of your friends in a room, you would end up with just you and your mom.

If you fancy turning up to Wembley, you'll see that's not true.

Somehow, though, I suspect you won't make it.

didactic said:
bluefandk said:
I bet if you put all of your friends in a room, you would end up with just you and your mom.

84fe49e0050b7e8ef04e0045ebc3c650.gif
what film is that from again haha?

it really would be shocking if he isn't included in the squad in one of our toughest games of the season.

Andouble said:
it really would be shocking if he isn't included in the squad in one of our toughest games of the season.

I said in a post earlier, if Rooney had of been sent off in a European game and the scums next game was Chelsea,would the alchy drop Rooney ??

Of course he wouldnt..

Grow up nashark. Your making yourself sound like a class a cnut with pathetic little comments like that to fellow blues.

And before you ask yeah i am going to wembley the hotel is already booked.

didactic said:
lee-mcfc said:
what film is that from again haha?

Cant remember mate sorry just found it fitting.
ahha doesnt matter i remember now its off the "dave chappelle's show"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Yu-aYovwU[/youtube]

nashark said:
bluefandk said:

If you fancy turning up to Wembley, you'll see that's not true.

Somehow, though, I suspect you won't make it.

Easy fella thats a bit harsh.. we'd all love tickets but its not about one upmanship..You got a ticket,nice one...Many wont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.