Balotelli [MERGED]

I highly doubt he spoke or penned that statement, rather one of the PR team would have - that said, if he means what the statement gets across then that is good and hopefully leads to him becoming more professional and responsible for us.

We should stop turning on one of our players & give him the chance to come good. Some of the comments are stupid. Is it good business to write off a £20m asset because he gets sent off?

He had a mare on Thursday, but shit happens. He is not the first player to have a bad night.

typicalcity68 said:
xxcity said:
Sorry but this is a professional club, we cannot put up with half wits like Balotelli, don't give me the excuses he's only 20. He can fcuk off. He's got magical skills, yeah right, well hope he fcukin disappears then.

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 am --

Sorry but this is a professional club, we cannot put up with half wits like Balotelli, don't give me the excuses he's only 20. He can fcuk off. He's got magical skills, yeah right, well hope he fcukin disappears then.

The boy is entertainment...you get that with great players or in his case, soon to be great players.
Sounds like he has had an earful by his apology today so let's see if he can change.

entertainment?? can't manage to figure how to put a bib on.

Yeah thats entertainment.

An earful?? If he worked for me he'd get more than a fcukin earful. Dear God.
Wake up the guy earns more in 1 week than we earn in 3 years.

Don't care if Im the only one marching in line to this

He's fcuking laughing all the way to the bank, at everyone reading this.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:24 am --<br /><br />
typicalcity68 said:
xxcity said:

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 am --

The boy is entertainment...you get that with great players or in his case, soon to be great players.
Sounds like he has had an earful by his apology today so let's see if he can change.

He's fcuking laughing all the way to the bank, at everyone reading this.

xxcity said:

I am laughing with him aswell.

i just keep telling myself he will come good, eventually.

keep the faith mancini, de jong and the rest can set him straight.

we have all witnessed moments of SUPER mario, besides you cant hate that smile, even if we rarely see it.

Not me..I,m Carlos Tevez, so I am.

All you depressing numptys whining about our own team's player wages makes some of you lot sound like a plastic.

Get over it.

Dont care about his wages if he puts the fucking effort in. He's not at the moment. Apply himself correctly or we'll fuck him off to Milan. Best place for him.

WNRH said:
here are a few facts

Mario Balotelli will win us more games than he would cost us.

Manchester City have more chance of winning trophies with Mario Balotelli in the side than being sold back to Italy.

Mario Balotelli is the only player in the premier league who has the ability to score 40 goals in a season.

Mario Balotelli is a tempermental, egotistic, immature kid who needs to listen to his peers and his father figure if he wants to realise his potential which is to be up there with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

Mario Balotelli is the footballing equivilent of Marmite.

Mario Balotelli is one of the best players i have ever seen and the thought of him playing for us for the next few years takes my breath away at times, in a span of 5 years we have gone from Bernardo Corradi to Mario Balotelli, ffs i am lucky enough to be able to see him play for the club i love.

Wheres the hidden Camera?

Btw strong Facts there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.