Balotelli [MERGED]

He has had 15 starts, 8 yellows and 2 reds and a allegy last week, well twat we have got an allegy to cnuts like you.Fuck him off bobby cause he is the one player who can lose you your job<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 pm --<br /><br />He has had 15 starts, 8 yellows and 2 reds and a allegy last week, well twat we have got an allegy to cnuts like you.Fuck him off bobby cause he is the one player who can lose you your job

The most irresponsible, moody, selfish tw*t I've ever seen in the blue shirt. Let his team mates down, the fans down. Get rid as soon as we can, don't care if he comes back to haunt us at any stage, he's not a City player and never will be.

I couldn't care less how talented he is or what his goals per game ratio is the **** should never have the honour of playing for Manchester City FC ever again.

Sit his arse in the reserves then fuck him off to a club of OUR choosing.

Mario is an utter dick. He was an utter dick last week and an utter dick this week. He has made it harder for the rest of his team tonight and on Sunday. The utter utter dick. I hope he can stop being an utter dick pretty soon. Harsh red? Take the blue goggles off.

Oh and Kiev again were diving cheating bastards and again the ref bought it all night.

BlakeTheBlue said:
I couldn't care less how talented he is or what his goals per game ratio is the **** should never have the honour of playing for Manchester City FC ever again.

Sit his arse in the reserves then fuck him off to a club of OUR choosing.

THIS

he is such a bellend

Re: Balo - Bye Bye

whats he done? ive just got in from work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.