Balotelli [MERGED]

The biggest fucking stain on this wonderful club. We shouldn't really be talking about him, we should be talking about the other 10 lads who ran their hearts out for the shirt.

I think Bobby Manc is a good manager but I fear this may be his downfall.

The best thing for Bobby Manc and for City now is that this stain does some hard, permanent damage to his own knee that will do everybody a favour, and put him out for good.

CTID.

Re: Balo - Bye Bye

This guy has a problem. Get it sorted at another club FFS!
Saying that every time he plays we play with ten men.

Stillsy said:
Just listen to some of you fucking clowns! Head up mario,

Mario is the clown pal.

I tried to like him but the guys a disgrace and has cost us dearly. Get rid of the fucking clown.

The guys a clown and continually has a negative impact on the team. If he's not getting sent off, walking around the pitch like he couldn't care, making stupid comments, he's walking off because the grass is getting to him.

Its no good being a talented player with his attitude. When are city going to look at the character of a player when they buy a player as well as his ability. I just can't beleive Mancini bought him knowing what he is like.

Its no good saying he's a superstar if he always gets booked, sent off and looks like he could explode at any minute.

Who the hell will have him?
Can he really be playing for a move to AC Milan?
No one will want him with that attitude, will they?

IF there wasnt teams willing to pay money for him then id sack him!this guy is a grade one prick ,I hope Mancini is man enough to send him home.City Fans dont want to see this guy wear the Sky Blue again.

but I still love you Mario...

- and to be fair, take a look at this which is similar in principle to the way the Dynamo team played tonight:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsEbf-o83fc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.