Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Balo - Bye Bye

dctid said:
blueskyandback said:
If Mancini hasnt the balls and the sense to get rid of him he might as well jump ship before he sinks it

i suspect that if he dont - the owners will get rid of the pair of them

This!! And just to think we could possibly buy defoe or someone with prem experience for a lot less

Pack your bags Balotelli and fuck off back to Milan to treacherously join AC. I am totally done with this immature wanker now. He will never ever grow up I promise you and supporting City is enough of a never ending rollercoaster without worrying about what this clown will do next.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 pm --<br /><br />Pack your bags Balotelli and fuck off back to Milan to treacherously join AC. I am totally done with this immature wanker now. He will never ever grow up I promise you and supporting City is enough of a never ending rollercoaster without worrying about what this clown will do next.

If i was Mancini id tell him to be on a flight back to Italy tomorrow morning and what there till we can find some club/mugs to buy him. the players arnt going to be happy with him after tonight so get him out the club for everyones sakes. Johnson and Dzeko should both be infront of him for game time anyway, at least these players but a shift in.

bottom line is he's prob cost us a place in the quater finals tonight, people say dont blame mancini but at the end of the day he manages the player and balo is out of controll even without tonights sending off he still has more bloody cards than jack daniels, i'm gutted tonight i wanted us to progress in this cup

Bluemooner33 said:
If i was Mancini id tell him to be on a flight back to Italy tomorrow morning and what there till we can find some club/mugs to buy him. the players arnt going to be happy with him after tonight so get him out the club for everyones sakes. Johnson and Dzeko should both be infront of him for game time anyway, at least these players but a shift in.

Yeah agreed, I hope AC still want him, if not he should make a public apology.

On a slightly different and far more upbeat note, does anyone know when we are going to find out any details about the semi and tickets ...... and with a bit of luck it wont involve the idiot known as balotteli

I don't care what he's done I'm gunna defend him.

Ffs its clear to everyone he has mental issues but he's been through hell and back.

When he was at inter milan he suffered racial abuse from every team in the league near enough and that's including his own fans from time to time! His parents fucked him off while he was a little child and he has also had a group of his own fans try to kill him by breaking into the parking lot and loosening the bolts on his car hoping that he would crash and obviously die. He has also turned down offers to play for Ghana because he wants to play for italy but when he did he got abused by the italian fans!

Now forgive me if any of you have been through anything close to this then I understand but I suspect not many have come close. Forget the money he's on because it makes no difference when your getting abused and having people to try and kill you the money doesn't matter.

Also he has every single ref in for him. For fuck sake iv seen worse on a football pitch now get behind him.

Anyone who defends this twat after this is clueless about football.

Beckham in 98, Rooney in 06, Balotelli in 11 - a stream of twats letting me down as a fan with their petulance.

The fact is that he's got away with it for weeks. There is at least 1 incident a game where I've thought 'he's off', only for the ref to show leniency. The elbow last week for instance. Could have easily gone.

He doesn't give a fuck about City. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself and that is the problem.

If Mancini starts this fool in the semi I will be swiftly joining the Mancini out brigade.

BUT JUST WATCH THE IDIOTS TROT OUT THE "RACISM" EXCUSE...

Ycnmiu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.