Balotelli [MERGED]

Been a big supporter of Mario but that was unacceptable. He should apologise to the manager, players and fans.

The most worrying thing about him is that I doubt he'll change. What he did wasn't pre-meditated, it was a split second decision to keep his boot in the air. It's almost instinctive. This kind of thing can't be coached out of you. He's more in need of a fecking psychiatrist

Re: Balo - Bye Bye

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
ban-mcfc said:
feel free to add to that....

Sent off, raised his foot high and into a players chest. Straight red.

fucking twat. we need rid. from what ive read at least we played well.

Re: Balottelli can f*** off

TheMidnightClaret said:
When he slips 3 past United in the semi you'll all be here saying he's a genius.

So hwat if he occasionally gets sent off, he's still an amazingly talented footballer.
you are the most deluded dimwit i've ever read on this forum,sorry for the personal abuse i'm just feeling a bit emotional

nashark said:
The biggest fucking stain on this wonderful club. We shouldn't really be talking about him, we should be talking about the other 10 lads who ran their hearts out for the shirt.

I think Bobby Manc is a good manager but I fear this may be his downfall.

The best thing for Bobby Manc and for City now is that this stain does some hard, permanent damage to his own knee that will do everybody a favour, and put him out for good.

CTID.

I agree. If Mancini plays him again, especially against United then it's time for Mancini to go. United players like Fletcher etc. must be wetting themselves at the prospect of playing against Balotelli and winding him up so that he gets sent off. Don't give them the chance. In comparison Dzeko is a true professional and should have started the match.

Was delighted when we signed him but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! He is a arrogant liability that must not play for us again!

Would rather have Guidetti or any of the others from EDS up front working there socks off rather than this timebomb !

9 Yellow cards 2 red in how many games???
I always support any player in a blue shirt but this guy is not a player I can accept at our club.

I wonder what his team mates are thinking.....he really let them down tonight in a game they could win 11 vs 11. Also Milan aint gonna spend money on him, they have Cassano, Pato, Zlatan who they gonna pay 18 million for in the summer. They would be mad to add him in the squad and even if they wanted....I doubt they can afford it. I really cant see who would pay big money for him. Inter ripped you off big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.