Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Balo - Bye Bye

so sad the lad has talent but his heads mashed bobby manc will be gone
no balls against a second rate team<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm --<br /><br />so sad the lad has talent but his heads mashed bobby manc will be gone
no balls against a second rate team

Re: Balo - Bye Bye

PaleBlue said:
Get lost. Our club doesn't need twunts like you. Cost us big time. Hateful litle sh1t. Potential - potential to get us out of every competition this season.

He has no talent other than embarassing team mates, supporters and club. No room for him in a blue shirt if we keep playing with 10 men 5th place won't even be on never mind champions league . HE'S A NO TALENT NO HOPER GET RID ROBERTO BEFORE HE TAKES YOU DOWN WITH HIM

Stillsy said:
I don't care what he's done I'm gunna defend him.

Ffs its clear to everyone he has mental issues but he's been through hell and back.

When he was at inter milan he suffered racial abuse from every team in the league near enough and that's including his own fans from time to time! His parents fucked him off while he was a little child and he has also had a group of his own fans try to kill him by breaking into the parking lot and loosening the bolts on his car hoping that he would crash and obviously die. He has also turned down offers to play for Ghana because he wants to play for italy but when he did he got abused by the italian fans!

Now forgive me if any of you have been through anything close to this then I understand but I suspect not many have come close. Forget the money he's on because it makes no difference when your getting abused and having people to try and kill you the money doesn't matter.

Also he has every single ref in for him. For fuck sake iv seen worse on a football pitch now get behind him.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt young Stillsy. In time you will realise he has no affinity with you, me, anyone on here and certainly not our beloved club. None of them do by the way, but at least none of them make it obvious. He is a ****, simple as that.

We need to look at this from the Sheiks perspective.No matter how much we deride the europa league and say it's just a distraction, reaching the final in Dublin would have put us even more on the world stage and gained us more respect. What Balotelli did tonight was not just irresponsible towards his team-mates and fans but to the direction and aims the club are trying to achieve. I don't know whether the Sheikh is an avid watcher of the matches or he just gets informed of the basic match facts but he doesn't deserve to have his money wasted on such a disrespectful,petulant and ungrateful child.

Just saw on Twitter that Balo got out of his car in the middle of the street to confront some Kiev fans... Can't seem to post the image, but heres the link to it
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/4afd5g/full" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/4afd5g/full</a>

Also, a video that was on twitter of Balo trying to put on a bib... Quite comical!

[youtube]http://www.twitvid.com/AHCJ1[/youtube]

I would like to get behind Mario,preferably with a shotgun>dont wonder for one minute why he was hated in Italy he is rapidly getting hated in Manchester

Stillsy said:
I don't care what he's done I'm gunna defend him.

Ffs its clear to everyone he has mental issues but he's been through hell and back.

When he was at inter milan he suffered racial abuse from every team in the league near enough and that's including his own fans from time to time! His parents fucked him off while he was a little child and he has also had a group of his own fans try to kill him by breaking into the parking lot and loosening the bolts on his car hoping that he would crash and obviously die. He has also turned down offers to play for Ghana because he wants to play for italy but when he did he got abused by the italian fans!

Now forgive me if any of you have been through anything close to this then I understand but I suspect not many have come close. Forget the money he's on because it makes no difference when your getting abused and having people to try and kill you the money doesn't matter.

shocking,absoultely shocking,no wonder countries go to war,stupidity at the highest level,take a look at urself mate
Also he has every single ref in for him. For fuck sake iv seen worse on a football pitch now get behind him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.