Balotelli [MERGED]

Cheadle Blue said:
For me mario's city career starts now. i don't particualrly rate him, there have been undoubted flashes of brilliance, but far to few. Its how he reacts from here for me. if this doesn't change his attitude nothing will, and its flogging dead horse time.
Brilliant post! i feel exactly the same way

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitvid.com/AHCJ1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.twitvid.com/AHCJ1</a>

this guy is missing some screws

Berkovic_blue said:
Was never a red card, booking yes. The ref was a shambles.

Let's forget that though and make him a scapegoat, no one can do that quite like City fans. Fucking brilliant
Behave yourself. Foot up at shoulder height,studs showing. Seeing the bleeding obvious with your own eyes doesn't make you a bad blue.

Im so disappointed with this lad who suppose to be a professional footballer, we welcome him with open arms to become a city legend!! All he`s done is be disrespectfull and take the piss out of the club and the fans!!! I wanted him to succeed but he no intention to stay here from the start. He`s cost us tonight and now we look knackered for the Sunday game!! Thanks a f*ckin lot!!!

Tonster said:
Berkovic_blue said:

Let's forget that though and make him a scapegoat, no one can do that quite like City fans. Fucking brilliant

Ref was a shambles agreed but don't talk shite. Sending Balotelli off was about the only decision the clown got right. You can't keep defending the indefensible.

Back at you. Everyone's got their own opinion and if all you've got is to say I'm "talking shite" then you know what you can do?

was this a sending off ?

De-Jong-Alonso-Foul-Holland-Spain-World-Cup-F_2476492.jpg

quiet_riot said:
Cobwebcat said:
He missed a sitter from a yard and got sent off again costing us the tie. Great night's work Mario. Thanks very much...we owe you one.

No, the defender made a brilliant block (hence why it was a corner) and he was harshly sent off.

Still, don't let the truth get in the way of a good witch hunt.
He put it over the bar and it was a goal kick, then planted his studs in the players chest and thigh, obviously none of it was his fault. Cant wait for him to do it against Utd and they promptly dismantle us 3 or 4 nil, but as long as Marios happy thats all that fucking counts.

quiet_riot said:
Cobwebcat said:
He missed a sitter from a yard and got sent off again costing us the tie. Great night's work Mario. Thanks very much...we owe you one.

No, the defender made a brilliant block (hence why it was a corner) and he was harshly sent off.

Still, don't let the truth get in the way of a good witch hunt.

WTF?!!!!

No he didn't, (no it wasn't) and no he wasn't. Watch again.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Berkovic_blue said:

Behave yourself. Foot up at shoulder height,studs showing. Seeing the bleeding obvious with your own eyes doesn't make you a bad blue.

I'll call it as I see it thanks. It was a booking and nothing more. A high foot does not equal a red card (unless it's Mario apparently)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.