Balotelli [MERGED]

Was never a red card, booking yes. The ref was a shambles.

Let's forget that though and make him a scapegoat, no one can do that quite like City fans. Fucking brilliant

Stillsy said:
I don't care what he's done I'm gunna defend him.

Ffs its clear to everyone he has mental issues but he's been through hell and back.

When he was at inter milan he suffered racial abuse from every team in the league near enough and that's including his own fans from time to time! His parents fucked him off while he was a little child and he has also had a group of his own fans try to kill him by breaking into the parking lot and loosening the bolts on his car hoping that he would crash and obviously die. He has also turned down offers to play for Ghana because he wants to play for italy but when he did he got abused by the italian fans!

Now forgive me if any of you have been through anything close to this then I understand but I suspect not many have come close. Forget the money he's on because it makes no difference when your getting abused and having people to try and kill you the money doesn't matter.

Also he has every single ref in for him. For fuck sake iv seen worse on a football pitch now get behind him.

So he's had a hard time,he's not the only one.
There is usually no smoke without fire.....you have to ask yourself WHY.I think we all now the answer to that one

carlosthejackal said:
Mario thanks for fuck all. No doubt you will have fucked off back to your pad or gone out to some club, no remorse or guilt being felt. The rest of us see another chance of a trophy go over the horizon, dumped out by a pile of utter shite. As long as you pocket another £80,000 or so this week, thats all that matters to twats like you.
Tough upbringing my arse, just a selfish knob and how the fuck did you miss that sitter?
You can have all the talent in the world, but with that huge vacuum between your ears, you will be another wealthy no body who acheived fuck all, apart from alienate yourself from football fans wherever you steal a living.

this.this.this.

Berkovic_blue said:

Let's forget that though and make him a scapegoat, no one can do that quite like City fans. Fucking brilliant

Spot on. Prepare to be lynched for talking sense.

He missed a sitter from a yard and got sent off again costing us the tie. Great night's work Mario. Thanks very much...we owe you one.

Berkovic_blue said:

PMSL!!

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

He's as mad as a fukcing hatter and a lazy bastard to boot, but the worrying thing is, Mancini knew what he was like so why the fukc did he sign him?<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:31 pm --<br /><br />He's as mad as a fukcing hatter and a lazy bastard to boot, but the worrying thing is, Mancini knew what he was like so why the fukc did he sign him?

Cobwebcat said:
He missed a sitter from a yard and got sent off again costing us the tie. Great night's work Mario. Thanks very much...we owe you one.

No, the defender made a brilliant block (hence why it was a corner) and he was harshly sent off.

Still, don't let the truth get in the way of a good witch hunt.

Berkovic_blue said:

Ref was a shambles agreed but don't talk shite. Sending Balotelli off was about the only decision the clown got right. You can't keep defending the indefensible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.