Balotelli [MERGED]

Mancio said:
was this a sending off ?

De-Jong-Alonso-Foul-Holland-Spain-World-Cup-F_2476492.jpg

Yes, what's your point??

Berkovic_blue said:
Tonster said:
Ref was a shambles agreed but don't talk shite. Sending Balotelli off was about the only decision the clown got right. You can't keep defending the indefensible.

Back at you. Everyone's got their own opinion and if all you've got is to say I'm "talking shite" then you know what you can do?

Don't be so touchy, I agreed with you the ref was a clown but if you seriously think that wasn't a red card offence then you really need to look at it again.

carlosthejackal said:
quiet_riot said:
No, the defender made a brilliant block (hence why it was a corner) and he was harshly sent off.

Still, don't let the truth get in the way of a good witch hunt.
He put it over the bar and it was a goal kick, then planted his studs in the players chest and thigh, obviously none of it was his fault. Cant wait for him to do it against Utd and they promptly dismantle us 3 or 4 nil, but as long as Marios happy thats all that fucking counts.

Pretty certain it was a corner, being sat in the ground and all....unless he missed another 'sitter' in which case... SACK THE BASTARD, DISGRACEFUL, SACK EVERYBODY

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

That's brilliant. I love the guy, though he probably cost us tonight.

Thought the ref was harsh but just seen the replay on TV and it was deffo a red card.

That's him finished for me, too much baggage and not the talent to match.

Tonster said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Back at you. Everyone's got their own opinion and if all you've got is to say I'm "talking shite" then you know what you can do?

Don't be so touchy, I agreed with you the ref was a clown but if you seriously think that wasn't a red card offence then you really need to look at it again.

Touchy? Think you've misjudged my post if that;s what you think, you're the one who was swearing at me lol. I've already seen it again, I don't need anyone else spoonfeeding their opinions to me I'll make my own mind up.

I'll leave this thread now, wouldn't want to upset the Mario slagging session. Should work on the insults though, dickhead, prick etc. are a bit unoriginal and already got used for Robinho lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.