Balotelli [MERGED]

Missed the game due to work but from the reactions on here i can already guess it's the usual over the top knee jerk shite because it's Balotelli.

He's young and he will have learned a massive lesson today. if Bob was thinking of playing him at wembley? He has just blew that surely, time to give Edin a run of games for me.

Tonster said:
quiet_riot said:
You're right, with tonight being the final and all. Also, he did in fact cost us the League Cup with his shocking team selection....oh wait.

Well he certainly didn't help did he?

No, but you placed the blame ENTIRELY on his shoulders, in true City fan, knee jerk fashion. When in fact, had they played like they gave a shit last week, we'd have stood a much better chance

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Very hard to defend him tonight. Even the miss showed a lack of determination and urgency as he clearly thought it was a tap in without thinking the defender would make a challenge. Had he charged in to finish that chance he would have ripped the net. The red card - well we´ve seen it all before already and he´s only played 20 times or so. Still good to have on the bench but we can´t risk giving him more than 10 or 15 minutes

Mancio said:
McNair9 said:
Mancio, are you telling me that Webb was right not to send De Jong off???

i think yes. becouse de jong didnt seen alonso so there wasnt any voluntariness

??? so was Balo's not a red in your opinion

He will be alright. Keep hating.

betty-kourakou-5.jpg

He is with her as we speak. YOU MAD?

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

send him to stockport on loan for the rest of the season - that will sort his head out....

too much of a liability in my opinion

redmizzle said:
Missed the game due to work but from the reactions on here i can already guess it's the usual over the top knee jerk shite because it's Balotelli.

No it's not, watch it first and you'll see, totally needless, brainless, stupid challenge that ultimately cost us the tie. Team was excellent after that and did us proud. So nearly did it.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Berkovic_blue said:
I'll call it as I see it thanks. It was a booking and nothing more. A high foot does not equal a red card (unless it's Mario apparently)
Just because shrek can get away with stamping/elbowing/swearing in the refs face or the camel can rake his studs down someones chest doesn't alter the fact that what Balotelli did is regarded as dangerous play.It's not so much the high foot,it's the studs.

Exactly.. dangerous play, first offence = yellow card... those are the rules.

For it to be red it would have to have been violent conduct, ie no attempt to play the ball, the fact is he got the ball and his momentum along with that of the Kiev player, is what caused the contact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.