Balotelli [MERGED]

Mancio, are you telling me that Webb was right not to send De Jong off???

I'm all for backing the players but how anybody can still be defending the guy after 6 months of repeated incidents culminating in letting the club down badly tonight, I don't know.

I can't think of a game whereby he hasn't had some hissy fit or got involved in some dodgy 'we'll give him the benefit of the doubt' incident with a defender (leaving his foot in like tonight). His 'genius' moments haven't happened nearly enough for me. Sorry he is a massive liability - not worth it. I'm just as concerned that Mancini thought it was a good idea to bring him over, seen as he knew all about him.

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

overrated manager with no vision

quiet_riot said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Was never a red card, booking yes. The ref was a shambles.

Let's forget that though and make him a scapegoat, no one can do that quite like City fans. Fucking brilliant

Spot on. Prepare to be lynched for talking sense.

Scraped his boot down his body and finished it with pressure.
Even with my blue tinted specs it's hard to defend.
at the end of the day i'm not blaming Mario but he didn't help.
This tie was lost last week

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

Dave S said:
Project said:
That's brilliant. I love the guy, though he probably cost us tonight.
It doesn't take much to make some people happy does it.
Get off your high horse mate.

For me he is good value in an increasingly stale football world. I always have time for the mavericks and characters of the game.

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Doesnt he know that Mario had a tough upbringing ? He should be pampered and excused any indiscretion on or off the pitch.

He's young and he will have learned a massive lesson today. if Bob was thinking of playing him at wembley? He has just blew that surely, time to give Edin a run of games for me.

mancitymark said:
He is a fucking prick who brings nothing but embarrassment on the team and club. Anyone who thinks differently is a fucking prick.

Fuck him off, never want to see that prick in a City shirt again.
av-13902.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.