Balotelli [MERGED]

Berkovic_blue said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Behave yourself. Foot up at shoulder height,studs showing. Seeing the bleeding obvious with your own eyes doesn't make you a bad blue.

I'll call it as I see it thanks. It was a booking and nothing more. A high foot does not equal a red card (unless it's Mario apparently)
Just because shrek can get away with stamping/elbowing/swearing in the refs face or the camel can rake his studs down someones chest doesn't alter the fact that what Balotelli did is regarded as dangerous play.It's not so much the high foot,it's the studs.

In my eyes, what's done is done! Yep, we've been knocked out! Bickering isn't going to change any anything. Balotelli is hot headed and wild but, he still wears a city shirt and if he scores the winning goal in OUR semi-final against the scum, or nabs it for us to stay in the top 4....he'll do for me!

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

Chippy_boy said:
One thing is for sure, he must not keep Dzeko on the bench. One thing you can say about Dzeko is that at least he is a pro who gives his all. I have no doubts whatsoever that he will come good for us. Mario on the other hand? I am beginning to think Mourinho was right.

If someone can handle hard Players, its Jose. There is no doubt Balotelli is an X-Factor, not only for himself, for the TEAM too.

However, big Mistake from Mancini tonight, Dzeko deserves a real Chance.

How do you spell red?

Put it this way. If that challange had been done on a City player tonight, everyone would have shouted for a red.

Oh, that's how you spell red.

Sort it out MARO.(Bobby)

McNair9 said:
Mancio, are you telling me that Webb was right not to send De Jong off???

i think yes. becouse de jong didnt seen alonso so there wasnt any voluntariness

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Just cannot make him out... bags of talent BUT .... Should we get rid ...i don't know...

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

dumb, if true.

If so we'd be nearly into April and Mario STILL hasn't played a game against a top team yet.

He's young and he will have learned a massive lesson today. if Bob was thinking of playing him at wembley? He has just blew that surely, time to give Edin a run of games for me.

Mancio said:
McNair9 said:
Yes, what's your point??

why you think it was a sending off while a WC final referee didnt think the same ?

Pretty sure Howard Webb has since said had he seen it properly he`d have been off mate.

It was a straight red for Balotelli tonight without doubt, maybe a quick talking to if we`re talking Sunday league standards though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.