Balotelli [MERGED]

What a complete tool.

I've backed him until tonight but that's the final straw for me... He's a liability. Talented sure, but he's an idiot and needs to grow up quickly. You can't be a world class player if you're not on the pitch.

I expect him to be dropped, fined at least two weeks wages and made to come out and apologise to everyone at the club.

I seem to remember that Dzeko gave some money to charity and did some community work after an incident in Germany... I wonder if Balo's got the gumption to do a similar thing...? I won't hold my breath.

He can fuck right off for me after tonight.

I'd rather have Jo in the team. Seriously.

And as for the bib thing, well that just shows how stupid he actually is.

*seethe*

Mancio

Balotelli is a wonderfully gifted footballer....most of us can see this. But what he did tonight is impossible to defend. It was utter stupidity and completely needless.

His first sending off for city was debatable, but this one isnt.

I just hope he learns from it. Mancini needs to be mentouring balotelli one on one all the time....or he needs anger management councilling. There was no need to do what he did tonight.

If he sorts his head out he has the potential to be one of the best....but he has some serious issues and he needs to grow up fast or he is never ever going to reach his full potential.

luckily the red card doesnt extend to premiership games....

maybe its time to use him sparingly till he starts to grow up. Id love to see him on the pitch every game for 90 mins but at the moment he is a liability.....the likes of Kompany, zabelleta, yaya, barry, milner (all model professionals) need to be having serious words with him

Cringeworthy on here at times! Is this some kind of ass lick love in of some posters on here? Why support a player who,IMO,does not want to play for US! Tonights act was pathetic and if Shrek had carried it out you would have been baying for blood! The "Child" (cos that is what he is) deserves nothing but our anger not support!!!!!! Could be a great player if he stareted to forget the hype around him.

Mancio

Balotelli is a wonderfully gifted footballer....most of us can see this. But what he did tonight is impossible to defend. It was utter stupidity and completely needless.

His first sending off for city was debatable, but this one isnt.

I just hope he learns from it. Mancini needs to be mentouring balotelli one on one all the time....or he needs anger management councilling. There was no need to do what he did tonight.

If he sorts his head out he has the potential to be one of the best....but he has some serious issues and he needs to grow up fast or he is never ever going to reach his full potential.

luckily the red card doesnt extend to premiership games....

maybe its time to use him sparingly till he starts to grow up. Id love to see him on the pitch every game for 90 mins but at the moment he is a liability.....the likes of Kompany, zabelleta, yaya, barry, milner (all model professionals) need to be having serious words with him

GSW Blue said:
Definite red card. I'm afraid Mario Balotelli is taking the piss out of us, Mancini and worst of all he is taking the piss out of the other players. Ciao you fruit loop.

This.

That's all there is too it.

You defend the stain, and you're saying that Mancini, the ticket-paying fans, and the shirt should be treated like shit.

My Freudian theory's that it's Richards fault.

Grow up Balo. Everyone loves Richards, not just Mancini.

But as a footballer, you've won some titles and recognitions. So be pleased with that.

i said in the matchday thread earlier that i truly believe he will grow out of this anger or at least learn how to channel it in a constructive manner in a couple of years....maybe this is the catalyst needed.

Once he manages this i believe he will one day be the worlds best striker and i hope that is with us.

quiet_riot said:
Tonster said:
Well he certainly didn't help did he?

No, but you placed the blame ENTIRELY on his shoulders, in true City fan, knee jerk fashion. When in fact, had they played like they gave a shit last week, we'd have stood a much better chance

Ok, agreed there are two reasons why we are now out. One is the poor performance last week but the reason we didn't win by more than 1 tonight is Balotelli's petulance. You can't defend the stupidity tonight surely?

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

I wouldnt be arsed if he isnt anywhere near the side until he sorts himself out. He is an accident waiting to happen in every game he plays. He could have been sent off v Villa but got the benefit of the doubt. His bookings on the whole have all been avoidable and his effort levels range from nil to 70%. He could be fantastic but seems to choose not to be!

He just cant hack the pressures of the game. He went screaming at the ref after not winning a corner when it was a definite goal kick. I am convinced we would have won that game by two or more if he had stayed on.

He lacks discipline, he is lazy and he just doesnt seem to give a shit about us. I just dont get why some are still defending him after what he did tonight.

PaulPowre said:
He's young and he will have learned a massive lesson today. if Bob was thinking of playing him at wembley? He has just blew that surely, time to give Edin a run of games for me.

Another lesson? How many does he need? Adam Johnson is young. Balotelli is a fucking tool. 10 cards this season. Fuck off and go and play in Italy if that's waht you want.

Allergic to grass my arse. Allergic to work more like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.