Balotelli [MERGED]

Tonster said:
it's not just tonight, this isn't what we needed prior to Sunday's game with Chavski, 60 mins playing with 10 men with the same side we will probably pick on Sunday.

Agree. I can't blame him for us losing the tie any more than Micah, who was also catastrophically unprofessional in the first leg. But he let his team-mates down very badly indeed tonight.

I'm glad it's happened in a way. He's played with his feet too high dozens of times this year.

I don't think he's trying to hurt people (although he didn't stop himself from doing so tonight). I think he's trying to play, because he's actually incredibly good with the high ball. It's how he won the corner that led to Micah's goal on Sunday.

But it's illegal and stupid.

Really it's ridiculous that a 5 year professional has no grasp of the laws and dangers.

Every one else uses their body for that stuff, you can't just stick your foot in. The annoying thing is he is incredibly strong with supreme balance, he could win more balls and skittle defenders if he used his body first, then his feet.

So I'm glad he can't ignore it any more. And I'm glad he has to choose, either he takes his responsibilities to his team mates seriously, or he leaves under a cloud.

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

I'm already having nightmares of him getting sent off at Wembley.

Hes played about 20 hours of football for us, can you name these so called flashes of brilliance he has shown?

He has scored one very good goal and thats it.

He is a liability.

Project said:
Didn't have a great view at the time but that's unbelievably soft. I'm not even sure its a booking.

He left his foot in the air a bit longer than he needed to and he knows it imo

Kris_Musampa said:
I am prepared to back Mario.

Yes he deserved a red tonight, yes it was juvenile, and yes it almost certainly cost us the game.

He is twenty years old, he is young, he is immature, and he is constantly being touted as "the next best thing" and being young, he is undoubtedy letting it all go to his head. He needs to wise up quickly, and i believe Bob is the man to help him do this.

Give the lad time, he will balls up, but show patience, and i really do believe he will repay us.

Consider if he had buried that chance in the first minutes (as he should have!) i bet we would not be slagging him off now, and the game would have had a different complexion. The gap bewteen success and failure for him tonight was about 12"

The problem is, he doesn't think he's the next big thing ... he thinks he's The Big Thing NOW but has done absolutely nothing to justify this utter arrogance.

Balotelli's liability far out-weighs his ability at the moment and unfortunately he believes he is right and everyone else in the world is wrong.

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2011/03/video-mario-balotelli-red-card-vs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... rd-vs.html</a>

Not a sending off at all...

I know why he has positioned himself in this way - he trains in Muay thai and that kind of kick is regular even in sparring - no power to it whatsoever as he pulls away.... so he shouldn't of been sent off.

Looks worse than it is

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

typicalcity68 said:
Chippy_boy said:
One thing is for sure, he must not keep Dzeko on the bench. One thing you can say about Dzeko is that at least he is a pro who gives his all. I have no doubts whatsoever that he will come good for us. Mario on the other hand? I am beginning to think Mourinho was right.

Mario is a natural talent which is why you get the petulance.
Dzeko is a workman, and not a patch on the madness that is Mario.
And Edin should have been in the film "White Men Can't Jump".

Maybe Mario should have starred in Dumb & Dumber

Mario Bib-otelli

During the game, after the game and on the phone ins, not one person had a good thing to say about him. I agree a fucking liability and if you don't agree I couldn't give a fuck.

Well played city 10 men did us proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.