Balotelli [MERGED]

The only way I can see Balo having any future at the club is if he comes out with a grovelling apology to the fans and his team mates, and not one scripted for him!! It is about time he grew a pair and took responsibility for his actions and the consequences of them.
Maybe he needs to spend some time with some lifelong supporters to understand what playing for this club is all about and what it means to the fans. If he doesn't he can fuck right off for me!!

Blue Mooner said:
F*ck me what happened to sticking up for one of your own !?

I only saw the incident from the East stand lower and I thought at the time it was a booking but I would need to see it again.

Irrespective why do City fans continually shoot themselves in the foot ? Shrek is a far more despicable piece of sh*t and yet he's still getting lauded by the press and the rags are happy to see him in their team because they recognise his value and his quality. What about Ashley Cole and John Terry at Chelsea ? have they been f*cked off ? No because Chelsea put their footballing qualities above all else, but oh no, not City fans, lets cut off our noses to spite our face. Ridiculous.

Whatever you think of Balotelli the person, the guy is absolute quality and has by far his best years ahead of him.

Get off his f*ckin case, he made a BIG mistake tonight but perhaps its what he actually needed to finally learn and hopefully he will take this and channel his energies to helping us to the top 4.

You can't just cast £24 million players onto the scrap heap because of a few misdemeanours.

Balo is class and its now we need to get behind him to protect him from this crass hypocritical media.

He wont learn though. He never fcking does.

We knew he was a liability but assumed that Mancini could sort him out.

Not looking great. Undoubted talent, shit attitude.

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

typicalcity68 said:
Chippy_boy said:
One thing is for sure, he must not keep Dzeko on the bench. One thing you can say about Dzeko is that at least he is a pro who gives his all. I have no doubts whatsoever that he will come good for us. Mario on the other hand? I am beginning to think Mourinho was right.

Mario is a natural talent which is why you get the petulance.
Dzeko is a workman, and not a patch on the madness that is Mario.
And Edin should have been in the film "White Men Can't Jump".

You've never seen Dzeko play with wingers then ? One of the best headers of the ball I've ever seen ... ask the scum !!!

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Can't defend him tonight.

BUT he has made a contribution for us this season, and his goals have certainly helped.

We'll never know if it could have been more. He wavers too close to the mad/genius line.

Blue Mooner said:
F*ck me what happened to sticking up for one of your own !?

I only saw the incident from the East stand lower and I thought at the time it was a booking but I would need to see it again.

Irrespective why do City fans continually shoot themselves in the foot ? Shrek is a far more despicable piece of sh*t and yet he's still getting lauded by the press and the rags are happy to see him in their team because they recognise his value and his quality. What about Ashley Cole and John Terry at Chelsea ? have they been f*cked off ? No because Chelsea put their footballing qualities above all else, but oh no, not City fans, lets cut off our noses to spite our face. Ridiculous.

Whatever you think of Balotelli the person, the guy is absolute quality and has by far his best years ahead of him.

Get off his f*ckin case, he made a BIG mistake tonight but perhaps its what he actually needed to finally learn and hopefully he will take this and channel his energies to helping us to the top 4.

You can't just cast £24 million players onto the scrap heap because of a few misdemeanours.

Balo is class and its now we need to get behind him to protect him from this crass hypocritical media.

Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.