Balotelli [MERGED]

vamps said:
Imagine it being Rooney instead, would've been yellow for dangerous play AT MOST.

Besides didn't Nigel get a yellow for something in the World Cup final?

So what? Sure someone else might have got away with it on another day, but Balo was brainless and got what he deserved - and the club have paid for it.

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

City Raider said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
So the manager who said he could handle him clearly can't

or, that's exactly what he is doing

THIS, i think the incident tonight was a yellow not a red , he bends his leg to avoid going right through the bloke. They fucking dived , whined, time wasted every chance and the ref fell for all of it. He had the fucking card out of his pocket before he had chance to think.

I am in no way saying that Balotelli does not have some "interesting flaws" but he is such an easy target . Most of the people booked tonight were black as well (not that i am saying the ref was an overt racist!) . Mario is a spoilt child with so many people telling him he is the best etc etc, he must also be affected by the circumstances of his childhood and the shitty racist crap he has had to put up with . so can we just cut the kid a bit of slack ,, He needs to mature it may take him a little longer, lets give him to end of next season to hopefully see the best of him and give bobby time to work with him. Problems like Marios aren't solved quickly, needs maturity and that takes time.

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

typicalcity68 said:
For all those calling Mario thick...he speaks two languages fluently...which is more than me.

Putain!

So he's a bi-lingual thicko!!

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

micky_blue said:
typicalcity68 said:
Mario is a natural talent which is why you get the petulance.
Dzeko is a workman, and not a patch on the madness that is Mario.
And Edin should have been in the film "White Men Can't Jump".

Maybe Mario should have starred in Dumb & Dumber
i laughed,clever

SteSteez said:
http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2011/03/video-mario-balotelli-red-card-vs.html

Not a sending off at all...

I know why he has positioned himself in this way - he trains in Muay thai and that kind of kick is regular even in sparring - no power to it whatsoever as he pulls away.... so he shouldn't of been sent off.

Looks worse than it is

Ahh thats ok then, maybe we should train the refs to recognise martial arts moves so they don't mistake them for fouls.

SteSteez said:
http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2011/03/video-mario-balotelli-red-card-vs.html

Not a sending off at all...

I know why he has positioned himself in this way - he trains in Muay thai and that kind of kick is regular even in sparring - no power to it whatsoever as he pulls away.... so he shouldn't of been sent off.

Looks worse than it is

have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.