Balotelli [MERGED]

I cannot for the life of me see how any fans can say they "love him", meaning Balotelli, he may well have a talent for football but he also has a talent for causing upsets, letting the rest of the team down, he is a loose cannon, and putting him in the team you always wonder what is going to happen with him, maybe a stroke of genius but far more likely a yellow/red card. I am sorry to say I feel he is a bit of a liability, God knows what Mancini is going to do with him but I fear the Sheik won't be too happy having spent all that money on him and this is how he rewards him. Hmmm!

I think that he should be made to refund all 27000 fans for tonights game.
Never rated him let just use him as a tax write off!!!

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

smithy167 said:
Freestyler said:
why exactly?

should be made to apologise.

he's shit on the club good and proper, he's a dick.
He plays for my team so he gets my backing, hang him out to dry you say. Embarrassing..

He plays for himself, not the team.

In that case put him in the EDL squad for a couple of months.

Is that the English Defence League?.

smithy167 said:
Freestyler said:
why exactly?

He plays for my team so he gets my backing, hang him out to dry you say. Embarrassing..

so you think an apology wouldn't be welcome then?

he's a letdown, a complete arse.

are you happy to see us go down to 10 men in games like this cause some thick twat acts like a kid?

he plays for us, oh that makes it alrite.

the bloke should be made to apologise, then stuck in the reserves until he discovers what the real world is.

smithy167 said:
Freestyler said:
why exactly?

You must support Mario Balotelli F.C.

How on earth has he shit on the club good and proper? Judging by the over reaction on here from you lot it's as though we've never had a player sent off and left in the shit before. I really wasn't arsed about it at the time and I am even less arsed now.

Some of you lot need to give your head a wobble and grow up.

jay_mcfc said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
So what's your view on Mario?

A very petulant 20 yo who's had to put up with a lot of shit in his life. I can't defend what he did tonight but the overreaction on here is as petulant and as embarrassing as Balotelli's actions.

We talk about the club not pulling together and yet look how easy the fans turn on a player. He's a bit mental but he's extremely talented. Mancini is right to take him out of the squad on Sunday and hopefully he will work his magic on him like he did in Italy.

Time will tell but the arseholes on here tonight should wind their necks in. It's no worse than Adebayor stamping on Van Persie's face but I don't remember a reaction like this.

Anyone on here has got any right to say what they like tonight. They're not arseholes. An arsehole is someone who ruins a decent chance of a trophy for 18 or so team mates and tens of thousands of fans, because he is still acting like a ten year old aged 20, being paid over £5m a year just to put on the woe is me pathetic world against me Balotelli show every week. I don't know how you can turn on the fans yet back someone up who is actually tangibly taking the piss out of you.

Sorry if this has been posted before, apparently he pulled up in his car to collar some Kiev fans who were giving him the V's?

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/4afd5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/4afd5g</a>

Not sure if the pic is real

I don't honestly feel he should be in the squad for the semi at Wembley, if he does play I think the Rags would do all they could to get him sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.