Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

As much as i would love him to bang in a hat-trick against Chelsea, if Mancini doesn't act now then Mario will think he can keep doing stupid things and expect to start imo

bumbleblue said:
City Raider said:
or, that's exactly what he is doing

THIS, i think the incident tonight was a yellow not a red , he bends his leg to avoid going right through the bloke. They fucking dived , whined, time wasted every chance and the ref fell for all of it. He had the fucking card out of his pocket before he had chance to think.

I am in no way saying that Balotelli does not have some "interesting flaws" but he is such an easy target . Most of the people booked tonight were black as well (not that i am saying the ref was an overt racist!) . Mario is a spoilt child with so many people telling him he is the best etc etc, he must also be affected by the circumstances of his childhood and the shitty racist crap he has had to put up with . so can we just cut the kid a bit of slack ,, He needs to mature it may take him a little longer, lets give him to end of next season to hopefully see the best of him and give bobby time to work with him. Problems like Marios aren't solved quickly, needs maturity and that takes time.
In that case put him in the EDL squad for a couple of months.

There he will meet youg talented pyers who are spotted and brought in from other clubs who are happy enough to prove their worth at Hyde Utd on a Tues night
he will also meet kads who hve come through the Academy who have always dreamed of playing fot the City shirt.

If he can't learn soemething there , ship the arrogant little prick back to Italy (home of the tantrum )

Stood by every other decision, a lot that goes against him seems to be harsh but I give up now, he's a muppet, he doesn't put the work in and he's better off back in Italy, get him sold.

Rather see Mancini leave than Balotelli, and I'm a massive Mancini inner (well, was at the start of the season!!).

Freestyler said:
smithy167 said:
Embarrassing..

why exactly?

should be made to apologise.

he's shit on the club good and proper, he's a dick.
He plays for my team so he gets my backing, hang him out to dry you say. Embarrassing..

TFC said:
I will back the lad to the hilt as long as he is a City player. Fucking sending off my arse, hopefully Mancini watches the tape and puts him in the squad for Sunday.

+ 1

Way OTT.

About half of those bookings were either dissent or just down to reputation.

The West Brom red card was a joke and this one was too IMO. Though I can see how a ref could give it from certain angles. It's one of those that looks far worse at the time than it actually was.

Very disappointing to see so many fans jump on him. Yes he has a short fuse but his attitude has been spot on in recent weeks. And you can still point to a very good goal scoring record for us. At the age of 20.

This kid is not a team player period. Selfish, petulant, arrogant, moody, awkward and idle. To be at the top in this country there are no room for passengers. His body language alone tells us he doesn't wanna be here. Get cracking or start packing, tbh I'm not fussed just want effort for our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.