Balotelli [MERGED]

I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

He has let hismself down, but more importantly he has let his teammates, the fans and the cub down.

Mario won't be at Chelsea. And if he doesn't change, he won't be at City next season either.

It's up to you Mario. Change and everyone associated with Manchester City Football club, and that includes the fans, will support and back you.

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

City Raider said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
So the manager who said he could handle him clearly can't

or, that's exactly what he is doing
So after accruing 10 yellows and 2 reds only now with a huge game on Sunday Mancini decides to discipline him. Our 2nd top goalscorer. A repeat of the game at the Emirates is in the offing. Hopefully we get the good luck again.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
TFC said:
I will back the lad to the hilt as long as he is a City player. Fucking sending off my arse, hopefully Mancini watches the tape and puts him in the squad for Sunday.

Oh, yeah?

From the BBC:

"I don't think he'll be in the squad," said Mancini after the 1-0 victory.

Mancini added: "Mario thinks he could be a fantastic player. When he does something stupid like that, it's difficult for me."

Can't believe all the muppets supporting Mad Balo after that tackle. Even the manager has acknowleged it was senseless stupidity.

Cant believe the muppets so quick to jump all over a player that wears the City shirt, but each to their own eh?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3WzYsHTl9w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3WzYsHTl9w</a>

I doubt he realises that he has done anything wrong. Tonights red card comes on the back of last weeks no show for the 2nd half kick off in Kiev before he left the field with his much publicised grass allergy.

We are led to believe that Mancini has known Mario for years and may have seen himself as a father figure when he brought him to COMS but what Mario actually needs is a child minder. He is too young and immature to shoulder the responsibility that is expected of him. He's gifted and can score goals but cannot see and therfore fails to fulfil his role in the big scheme of things. He also displays no passion whatsoever for our club.

He keeps showing us that he doesn't learn from his mistakes and if Mancini continues to put his faith in him it may prove to be blind faith and he will be gambling with our clubs future and the stakes could hardly be higher than they are at the moment.

Absolutely sick of this lad. I really feel for Dzecko. Not a word from him, he himself having to get used to the English game. Just started to get a partnership going with Tevez and then Balotelli comes back from injury and spoils it! Balotelli is lazy, his first touch isn't great, he is an arrogant arsehole who basically, missed a sitter tonight ( but he's the best young talent on the planet apparently) and got sent off and cost us not only a good chance of progressing tonight but also probably Sunday. Enough is enough, I haven't seen this fantastic talent yet and he can FUCK OFF tomorrow for me. Absolute wanker, not fit to wear the shirt. We have players who are world class and also want to play for the club, Hart, Kompany, De Jong, Tevez, Silva, Dzeko, we need to add world class headgear in every department to these players, there is no room for petulant wankers like Balotelli. Watch Tevezs body language, he fucking hates the bloke, and that's one of the reasons he'll be off in the summer. We haven't won anything for 35 years and tonight his shit attitude cost us a place in the last 8 of the uefa cup. Fuck off to Milan Mario, good riddance!

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

Project said:
That's brilliant. I love the guy, though he probably cost us tonight.

I'm with you project the guy is class. Our fans don't mind slagging him off when he's having a poor run but if he was to bag the winner against United they would be up his arse again, shows how fickle our fans really are, we poured all our love and appreciation into 1 player Carlos Tevez and he turned around and gave a big "fuck you" and handed in a transfer request in January, but it's ok now because he strangely changed his mind and runs around and tries every game, so what if he's been dog shit past 5 games and really done fuck all it's not his fault he's just not getting the service, but if Balotelli (like tonight) picks up the ball flicks it over someone head then passes it to a gormless Gareth Barry and the balls intercepted it's "fuckin ell Balo you fuckin liability"

redmizzle said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Oh, yeah?

From the BBC:

Mancini added: "Mario thinks he could be a fantastic player. When he does something stupid like that, it's difficult for me."

Can't believe all the muppets supporting Mad Balo after that tackle. Even the manager has acknowleged it was senseless stupidity.

Wonder where those extra quotes came from because Mancini said he needs to watch the replay to decide if it was really a red card.

Read it and weep:

Balotelli to be dropped from Man City squad for Chelsea

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini says Mario Balotelli is unlikely to face Chelsea on Sunday after he was shown a red card against Dynamo Kiev.

The striker was sent off during the second leg for a late challenge on Goran Popov as City won the match but lost the last-16 tie 2-1 on aggregate.

"I don't know if it was a red card or a yellow card, but when you play a game like this you should pay attention."

Italy international Balotelli, who was also sent off against West Brom in November, was shown a straight red by referee Cuneyt Cakir after he appeared to thrust his boot in the body of the Kiev defender.

"I didn't see the foul properly but I am very disappointed because in a game like this it is very difficult if you pick up a red card, and you can pick up a red card for doing something stupid," said Mancini.

Aleksandar Kolarov did give City the lead in the 39th minute, three minutes after Balotelli left the pitch, but they could not find a second as the stubborn Kiev defence clung on.

"If it stays 11 versus 11, we would have probably scored two or three goals," added the Italian boss. "We deserved another goal. We played a fantastic game with 10 players."

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/9428455.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 428455.stm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.