Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Sums up the pampered lifestyle that some flunky goes out of his way to help the thick fucker try and put his bib on. Balo is a complete nob. The sooner he is flirted the better.
you are mr wrong, from wrongsville, planet wrong.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
redmizzle said:
Wonder where those extra quotes came from because Mancini said he needs to watch the replay to decide if it was really a red card.

Read it and weep:

Balotelli to be dropped from Man City squad for Chelsea

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini says Mario Balotelli is unlikely to face Chelsea on Sunday after he was shown a red card against Dynamo Kiev.

The striker was sent off during the second leg for a late challenge on Goran Popov as City won the match but lost the last-16 tie 2-1 on aggregate.

"I don't think he'll be in the squad," said Mancini after the 1-0 victory.

"I don't know if it was a red card or a yellow card, but when you play a game like this you should pay attention."

Mancini added: "Mario thinks he could be a fantastic player. When he does something stupid like that, it's difficult for me."

Italy international Balotelli, who was also sent off against West Brom in November, was shown a straight red by referee Cuneyt Cakir after he appeared to thrust his boot in the body of the Kiev defender.

"I didn't see the foul properly but I am very disappointed because in a game like this it is very difficult if you pick up a red card, and you can pick up a red card for doing something stupid," said Mancini.

Aleksandar Kolarov did give City the lead in the 39th minute, three minutes after Balotelli left the pitch, but they could not find a second as the stubborn Kiev defence clung on.

"If it stays 11 versus 11, we would have probably scored two or three goals," added the Italian boss. "We deserved another goal. We played a fantastic game with 10 players."

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/9428455.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 428455.stm</a>

Read it and weep? LOL

He said he didn't see the incident so why would he accuse Mario of doing something stupid? Doesn't add up. I won't believe those were his exact words till i hear it come from him personally not just accept it as gospel because it's printed in BBC Sport. He did say Mario won't be in the Chelsea squad though, that i heard.

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I think the real question here is..

..who will Mancio off bluemoon back?

He's only a Mancini and Balotelli fan, so it'll be a toughie.

still with AJ cock in your gob mate ?

As I said on the DAY we signed him... It will all end in tears.

I see no reason to change that view.

Mancio said:
I think the real question here is..

..who will Mancio off bluemoon back?

He's only a Mancini and Balotelli fan, so it'll be a toughie.

still with AJ cock in your gob mate ?
If AJ was fully fit today, I'm sure everyone would agree that they'd start him over Balo. Miles better player and miles better attitude.

Who you backing then anyway?

Blue Mooner said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
What is annoying me most about the whole Balotelli debate is the underlying assumption that he's got the skill and ability to be one of the best players in the world. I think a lot of this comes from the fact he is so mercurial/uncontrollable that we all want to believe that as soon as this side of his game is tempered the sky is the limit.

He's undoubtedly got a lot of talent and could be in the top 100 but I'm fed up of the ooohhs and aaahs everytime he side foots it in against Aston Villa U19s or whatever. I've been guilty myself of this but when you miss a sitter from a few years out in a game where it REALLY maters it's hard to keep saying it with a straight face - nevermind the sending off.

Yes he's very good technically, but is his touch as good as Silva's - no. Yes he's a decent poacher but Carlos is better. Yes he does hit the odd good long shot but so does Matt Taylor.

When SWP takes a ball beautifully under control and releases the fullback with an inch perfect pass, which sometimes he does (or used to do), do we or cream ourselves? No, we wait till he puts in a shit ball and then pounce on him. Balotelli makes a shit pass or completely miscontrols a simple ball and we put it down to lack of discipline or something.

Maybe we should stop going mental when he takes one of his cheeky penalties or gets a shot on target. I know he's got a very impressive goal/games ratio but he's not Ronaldo ffs and probably never will be. Just saying....yes Damocles I'm talking to you :P

The reason people are like that is because he is only 20 years old. To finish penalties like he does and the goals he finished against Fulham and Villa as well as his two at West Brom tell anyone who knows anything that the lad has talent and the world at his feet.

But that's the point too, he's only twenty and are we really saying cast this talent aside just because he got a soft sending off at West Brom and Kiev ? because in my view that's what they were.

United fans accept the behaviour of Rooney because they know what he can do as a footballer but us City fans think we should just cast him aside.

Again I'm sorry but the Westbrom goal where he took the ball down and rifled it in on the turn was great but it's not like it's not the type of goal you see most weeks in the prem. And the tap in in that game was..well a tap in. I just see a lot of parallels the way everyone bigs up any positive contribution this guy makes to a game and the way we hyped up Sturridge (although Balo is no doubt far better)

OH SHIT

Being reported on twitter now with a pic that he has gotten out of his car in the middle of the road to confront Kiev fans.... dont know how to link shit but heres the text..

danny_pugsley Danny Pugsley
by FanzoneDanny
Mario, post game RT @krisjepson: Just got out car n confronted Kiev fans <a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/4afd5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/4afd5g</a> RT @danny_pugsley @OliverKayTimes #MCFC
Favorite Retweet Reply

The biggest disgrace I've ever seen wear the shirt. We've had some shitters in the past, but at least they didn't have the attitude of this retarded prick.

At the ground, I myself thought it was probably only a yellow, but you could see the intention and it was fucking stupid. Since watching it back, I've now seen it was a clear red and there is no defending it.

He's the only player I've seen at City as well who has been sent off and not receive applause from the ground, cos there was fuck all to applaud. All you could hear was "Fuck off Balotelli", "Get rid of him Bobby" and boos and even though I didn't do this, I totally agreed with them who did.

Since he played can anyone actually say he's done anything to justify the money we paid for him or the money we pay him? He's scored a few goals, mostly tap-ins and pens but apart from that, he's done nothing but walk round like he doesn't give a shit, get stupid bookings and red cards and fuck about and acts like the world owes him something.

I don't care if he's had a bad upbringing, so's Tevez, but everyone loves him cos he plays football the right way and put every bit of effort in that he can. I and I'm sure others have known people who haven't had the best of lives, doesn't mean they automatically become a **** though.

He could be the reason Mancini loses his job, whether that's a good thing, I don't know, but it's not right.

I'd hate to think what the other players think of him too, I think we know Tevez doesn't like him with the reaction he showed in Kiev shaking his head cos Balo had hayfever or whatever the fuck he was scared of. I reckon people like Silva, Nigel, Vinnie etc won't like him either, you can tell in their body language. I know which players I'd rather have.

To think we had a player like Bellers who would put it all in and is actually a better player and we got rid of him for this joker, unbelievable.

He lost us the game today and he will do it again and again. If he's anywhere near the pitch at Wembley, I fear the worst.

If my Balohat ever arrives, I might send the bugger back. (I kinda like the hat though).

This basically.

(minus the hat)

The biggest disgrace I've ever seen wear the shirt. We've had some shitters in the past, but at least they didn't have the attitude of this retarded prick.

At the ground, I myself thought it was probably only a yellow, but you could see the intention and it was fucking stupid. Since watching it back, I've now seen it was a clear red and there is no defending it.

He's the only player I've seen at City as well who has been sent off and not receive applause from the ground, cos there was fuck all to applaud. All you could hear was "Fuck off Balotelli", "Get rid of him Bobby" and boos and even though I didn't do this, I totally agreed with them who did.

Since he played can anyone actually say he's done anything to justify the money we paid for him or the money we pay him? He's scored a few goals, mostly tap-ins and pens but apart from that, he's done nothing but walk round like he doesn't give a shit, get stupid bookings and red cards and fuck about and acts like the world owes him something.

I don't care if he's had a bad upbringing, so's Tevez, but everyone loves him cos he plays football the right way and put every bit of effort in that he can. I and I'm sure others have known people who haven't had the best of lives, doesn't mean they automatically become a **** though.

He could be the reason Mancini loses his job, whether that's a good thing, I don't know, but it's not right.

I'd hate to think what the other players think of him too, I think we know Tevez doesn't like him with the reaction he showed in Kiev shaking his head cos Balo had hayfever or whatever the fuck he was scared of. I reckon people like Silva, Nigel, Vinnie etc won't like him either, you can tell in their body language. I know which players I'd rather have.

To think we had a player like Bellers who would put it all in and is actually a better player and we got rid of him for this joker, unbelievable.

He lost us the game today and he will do it again and again. If he's anywhere near the pitch at Wembley, I fear the worst.

If my Balohat ever arrives, I might send the bugger back. (I kinda like the hat though).

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.