Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

PaulPowre said:
lee-mcfc said:
if i seen him id tell him to get his finger out his arse and do something worthwhile or fuck off back to italy

-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 pm --

not 100% sure but did that happen at everton (robinho?)

Yep and he never played again in a blue shirt.

That's funny - I could've sworn Robinho played in the FA Cup tie at Scunthorpe the following week but why let the truth get in the way of a good lie eh?

As for Balotelli, my guess is that Mancini kept him on the pitch for as long as he thought we might salvage something from the game. As we were still 3-0 down entering the last 10 minutes he probably felt that there was no way back at that point and took him off rather than risk him staying on and possibly getting injured when the game was obviously lost by then.

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

bluerthanblue said:
lee-mcfc said:
wtf he isnt the "worst signing ever" that goes to JO

what about Samaras and Crocky
baha true forgot about them
In Jo's league career hasnt he only just scored 1? less than samaras & crocky

at this time he is our main hope,silva to create but mario will have to get the goals or its over

TheBlueNowhere said:
blutone3 said:
if i saw him id kick him up the arse!!!!!!!

No you wouldn't.

I don't understand why people give footballers shit in the streets, well actually I do, they know they can't really react.

If you saw a 6+foot, black, 20 year old who is athletically built man in the street, or even in a night club(I doubt bluetone is old enough to be in a night club though), you wouldn't even think of starting on them.

One day I hope one of these fans takes it a step to far and lays a finger on him. Balotelli will rightly kick the shit out of them.

Haha wow, I think you will find most people on here arent as scared of Balo as you. The kid has been pampered since he was very young and probably has never even been hit. Also, if the way he acts on the pitch is any way like he is in person, Ill barely have to touch him to knock him out.

Aside from all the piss taking..would'nt you have thought he would have been told to keep his head down today!!

Talk about setting yourself up!! Not the sharpest tool in the box obviously, but is no-one at the club guiding him?

M18CTID said:
PaulPowre said:
Yep and he never played again in a blue shirt.

That's funny - I could've sworn Robinho played in the FA Cup tie at Scunthorpe the following week but why let the truth get in the way of a good lie eh?

As for Balotelli, my guess is that Mancini kept him on the pitch for as long as he thought we might salvage something from the game. As we were still 3-0 down entering the last 10 minutes he probably felt that there was no way back at that point and took him off rather than risk him staying on and possibly getting injured when the game was obviously lost by then.

lee-mcfc said:
if i seen him id tell him to get his finger out his arse and do something worthwhile or fuck off back to italy

-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 pm --

PaulPowre said:
This is looking like one of the most expensive flops in history. The guy has no passion for the club or team mates and he is a disgrace. Can just see him him now wandering around the wembley turf then diving on the floor flaining injury for a bit more attention. If he plays i don't see him staying on for 90 mins either subbed or most likley sent off.

Subing a sub is the begininng of the end for any player, perhaps even Bobby has realised this guy is beyond help now.

not 100% sure but did that happen at everton (robinho?)
Ish Miller v Watford under Pearce ;-)

on a slightly differnet topic than the ballo bashing...there was a great ballo song being sung last night in arkles that i'd never heard before!

whoever came up with this i salute you

ooooh ballotelli, he is a striker, he's good at darts
an allergy to grass but when he plays he's fucking class
he drives around moss side with a wallet full of cash

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.