Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

kolarov shit out of more challenges than balo last night

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

nashark said:
I don't. He's an athlete with very little ability, and I'd be surprised if he could turn it on against anyone, never mind United. But if it were to happen...

But, as said previously, it's not on giving him abuse in the street. The man and hsi job are separate. Although I think he's a nobhead in both spheres.

LOL

Nearly 5000 posts too :/

Ahhhh the weekly Mario is a wanker thread.

Stay tuned for next week's installment of "Balotelli is a genius" followed by a week later of "Mario is a dick, fuck off back to italy" thread.

Don't labour under the misapprehension that the more posts you have, the more intelligent/informed your opinion is

Some of you lot are so fucking thick it makes my bowels tremble.

If I wanted to hear some of the shite a lot of people spout I'd get in the back of a fucking taxi and ask him to drive me round the M60 at 5pm.

Fucking clowns, I hope he rams it down your fucking throats on Saturday and then gives it the cupped ear to the City fans.

'Keep his head down today'!!! Haha. He is one eleventh of a very shit team and managerial display so he should go into hiding! Wow.

ha, ha, ha......get a grip - cup semi due up next and you all want to press the self destruct button AGAIN!
Keep Mancini! (like we should have kept Sven and Hughes) He'll get it right.
BTW Balotelli was far from our worst performer yesterday, Edin 'touch of an elephant' Dzeko had a horror.

Spiros said:
Fucking clowns, I hope he rams it down your fucking throats on Saturday and then gives it the cupped ear to the City fans.

Please...

Berkovic_blue said:
nashark said:
I don't. He's an athlete with very little ability, and I'd be surprised if he could turn it on against anyone, never mind United. But if it were to happen...

But, as said previously, it's not on giving him abuse in the street. The man and hsi job are separate. Although I think he's a nobhead in both spheres.

LOL

Nearly 5000 posts too :/

Let's discuss his ability then. For 99% of his time at this club, he's inarguably been fucking wank. A passenger carried by the rest of the team. And it's the same reason why he had splinters in his arse every time a big game came along at Inter. Tell me, apart from the good goal against Fulham how he has proven himself to be a good player in relation to everyone else playing at this ability? Because Mancini wasted an obscene amount of money on him? Why do you think his own fans turn on him everywhere he goes? Because he's an athlete with two, at a push three, brain cells and is completely out of his depth at this level. He's a disgrace to the shirt. No passion. This club is beyond his ability and class. Why do you think no-one went over to him when he was feigning injury against Liverpool? No one gives a fuck, because almost every minute he plays, he hurts the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.