Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

PaulPowre said:
Spiros said:
Fucking clowns, I hope he rams it down your fucking throats on Saturday and then gives it the cupped ear to the City fans.

Please...

I hereby remove the swearing as it makes me sound like a lunatic.

The sentiment remains though.

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

Brendan110_0 said:
ha, ha, ha......get a grip - cup semi due up next and you all want to press the self destruct button AGAIN!
Keep Mancini! (like we should have kept Sven and Hughes) He'll get it right.
BTW Balotelli was far from our worst performer yesterday, Edin 'touch of an elephant' Dzeko had a horror.

That made me spit out my drink.

Boff said:
BiBaBo said:
I'll re-phrase my previous comment - He's the worst signing we've ever made.

yeah Matías Vuoso was much better....?

Did Vuoso make a **** of himself every time he played?

Did Vuoso get himself sent off during a vital European game?

Did Vuoso either lash out or feign injury everytime he lost the ball?

Did Vuoso alienate every other person in the squad?

Could Vuoso put a fucking bib on without help from the trainer?

Swales I'm so disappointed but I'll chalk this thread to sheer frustration.

I don't see a problem in Balotelli though personally I think he's just being treated like Robinho was before hand.

Notice most games Balo plays shit so do the rest of the team. I think he's just an easy scapegoat for most people and it's pretty embarrasing but at least when he scores goals I don't feel like a hypocrite when I cheer him on.

BiBaBo said:
Boff said:

Where are you cunts with the low post counts coming from a few days before the final slagging off our main threat? Let me guess the fucking swamp. Fuck off back there and sign your "Nani for PFA" banners for saturday. We see through your attempts to shit stir.

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

nashark said:
Berkovic_blue said:
LOL

Nearly 5000 posts too :/

Let's discuss his ability then. For 99% of his time at this club, he's inarguably been fucking wank. A passenger carried by the rest of the team. And it's the same reason why he had splinters in his arse every time a big game came along at Inter. Tell me, apart from the good goal against Fulham how he has proven himself to be a good player in relation to everyone else playing at this ability? Because Mancini wasted an obscene amount of money on him? Why do you think his own fans turn on him everywhere he goes? Because he's an athlete with two, at a push three, brain cells and is completely out of his depth at this level. He's a disgrace to the shirt. No passion. This club is beyond his ability and class. Why do you think no-one went over to him when he was feigning injury against Liverpool? No one gives a fuck, because almost every minute he plays, he hurts the club.

Im really starting to think this way. I havent seen anything that indicates he has as much ability as people claim. Its not about stats or even his attitude. I mean in his general play, there's nothing that tells me there's great ability there. Watch him for 90 mins, and I havent even seen many flashes of wow moments. He's really not as good as people think

BiBaBo said:
Boff said:

bash-1.gif

Like i said before my post got lost

From Sky : here could be more injury problems for City ahead of Saturday with the news Mario Balotelli has also suffered a knock.

The young striker, who was substituted seven minutes from time against Liverpool, told reporters after the clash he had picked up a back injury.

Like i said before ,being 20 year old he can contribute to the team , but not carry it. Thats the job for senior players.

BiBaBo said:
Boff said:

You're probably right - but then again no-one knows as he never started for city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.