Balotelli subject to racist abuse in Italy Romania game

Fuck not only John Barnes. I have been called "Coon, Wog, Darky, Monkey" etc since school days and I dont play for England. Depends where you go I had a woman spit in my drink once in a club and tell me and my friends "go back where you come from" and I am not much over 30.

Lets be honest guys only someone who is not classified "a minority" would think that racism is dead. Youd be suprised how many fans when upset at one of our players start a sentence with "The black bastard should..." and who has forgotten the chants against Ade and his mother shagging animals and his father being a monkey? Yes none of that is racist. You get used to it, you become tougher and just deal with it.

citijin said:
it has always been like that for him with italian fans. i think soon he will understand that things will are different at city.

Yeah, he won't be booed at city for being Black, he will only be booed for being Italian.

Right?

Right.

ITV3 England highlights just said there was a banner at the game too which was aimed at him that was taken down. Awful stuff in this day and age whether he plays for City or not.

Racist chants to Balotelli....again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12022_6513317,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 17,00.html</a>

Full article there, makes me feel sorry for the lad. No wonder he has a temper if he gets racist abuse.
Fair play to him for being able to just get on with it though.

Re: Racist chants to Balotelli....again.

Its an utter disgrace, how the italians have been allowed to get away with it for so long is unbelievable, fifa have too do something.

Still his name will be sung from the rooftops back at our place, lets just show him WE care.

Re: Racist chants to Balotelli....again.

a lot of europe is backwards when it comes to black footballers

it's a sad fact, and people continually moan about this country.

Mauro Cameranesi that plays for Italy was born in Argentina so he can be classed as non italian. Just seems to be because Mario is black thay they have a problem with him. Pathetic.

didactic said:
Fuck not only John Barnes. I have been called "Coon, Wog, Darky, Monkey" etc since school days and I dont play for England. Depends where you go I had a woman spit in my drink once in a club and tell me and my friends "go back where you come from" and I am not much over 30.

Lets be honest guys only someone who is not classified "a minority" would think that racism is dead. Youd be suprised how many fans when upset at one of our players start a sentence with "The black bastard should..." and who has forgotten the chants against Ade and his mother shagging animals and his father being a monkey? Yes none of that is racist. You get used to it, you become tougher and just deal with it.

Horrible that mate, there are some fucking vile people out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.