Balotelli - What was he thinking?

MCFC-alan88 said:
I'm watching it on ESPN now. How fucking annoying are the commentators?

Christ. I'm actually debating turning it off. They're worse than Green!
Taylor Twellman needs to be set on fucking fire. God damned rag is what he is.

avoidconfusion said:
I cannot believe the season has not even started yet and some people on here are already wanting some of our players out... this place... seriously...
Utd inflitrators been doing it for years. GMR, Radio 5, Bluemoon. Been doing it for years

avoidconfusion said:
I cannot believe the season has not even started yet and some people on here are already wanting some of our players out... this place... seriously...
I called it! I said it! All along! Overreactions to glorified training sessions!

I only watch the games to have a reference point for the rants.

THIS is how I get through the off season ;-P

I sure hope he did think he was offside... because if not then its utter stupidity, why pull such a stunt?

"Only a friendly"

Doesn't make any difference, its still a match that the players and Mancini want to win... younger players like Guidetti want to be out there and he's treating it like a training session.

Will wait and see what he has to say in the upcoming days, if he thought he was offside then all will probably be forgiven. Personally I think people are clutching at straws with that excuse.

foley87 said:
this website is an absolute embarrassment

people are chatting shit over a fucking freindly. it will be mancini out if we draw to swansea

truly embarrassing

tbh, we shouldnt be losing to swansea. i will have no problems with people questioning mancini if we do lose as they have every right to.

taconinja said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

just wait untill uou get to the PK s & the LOCKER ROOM..

Media frenzy warming up. Balotelli back heel trumping Uruguay win on Guardian web site.

Longsight-memories said:
taconinja said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

just wait untill uou get to the PK s & the LOCKER ROOM..
Oh, I know. And at half time the snide comment from the studio guy about "City will never have the talent and prestige Man U will have!"

Fuck you, Mr. Announcer.

mancityscot said:
foley87 said:
this website is an absolute embarrassment

people are chatting shit over a fucking freindly. it will be mancini out if we draw to swansea

truly embarrassing

tbh, we shouldnt be losing to swansea. i will have no problems with people questioning mancini if we do lose as they have every right to.

Clarkie right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.