Balotelli - What was he thinking?

MCFC BOB said:
What Balotelli did was stupid, and Mancini was right to substitute him. However, let's forgive and forget as we don't need to make enemies amongst ourselves now the world is against us.

Wrong.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
I sure hope he did think he was offside... because if not then its utter stupidity, why pull such a stunt?

"Only a friendly"

Doesn't make any difference, its still a match that the players and Mancini want to win... younger players like Guidetti want to be out there and he's treating it like a training session.

Will wait and see what he has to say in the upcoming days, if he thought he was offside then all will probably be forgiven. Personally I think people are clutching at straws with that excuse.

This.

He was thinking 'This is too easy, I'll try and show off' because he has that arrogance. He shouldn't have, and probably knows that now and he'll learn from it. So lets move on and watch him rip the piss out of Camelgob in the Community Shield again.

MCFC BOB said:
What Balotelli did was stupid, and Mancini was right to substitute him. However, let's forgive and forget as we don't need to make enemies amongst ourselves now the world is against us.

But people on here are defending his stupidity and actually having a go at Mancini for subbing him. I just don't see how you can defend him and if Mancini doesn't get a grip of the lad he will cost us in a big game sooner or later.

NONE STORY.

mis understanding.

Balo will say he thought he heard a whistle. ( Pretty sure he did )

Lord Bobby will say he expects the ball to be in the back of the net. Not alot more to say. The dug out bit......errrrr. Italian men doing what they do.

Move along

At least one Rag WUM in this thread already, possibly more. Leave the nonsense and bullshit to these saddos and the lazy media hacks. It's really not a big deal and will be forgotten when Aguero arrives.

Got it recording as we speak and will watch it when I get home.

Really excited now. A Mickey mouse friendly has some spice to it.

I love Mario.

MCFC BOB said:

This, it was a preseason friendly.

Here is how the website described it

Ten minutes later Silva out Balotelli clean through for what seemed like a certain second but the Italian attempted an outrageous flick and back-heel that went wide and earned a furious reaction from not only his team-mates, but his manager who substituted him for Milner two minutes later.

Mario, it seems, will need to learn what is deemed acceptable and what is not quickly if he is to hold down a permanent place in Mancini’s starting eleven. More’s the pity as he was having a fine game, too.
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/American-Pre-season-tour/2011/Summer-tour-LA-Galaxy-v-City-match-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/American-Pre-sea ... tch-report</a>

Sad thing is, we really need this guy if we're to have a title run. He needs to understand that it's not just himself that he hurts if he doesn't realize his potential, it's also the team and the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.