Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Blue Melbourne said:
Got it recording as we speak and will watch it when I get home.

Really excited now. A Mickey mouse friendly has some spice to it.

I love Mario.
What? NO! This was to be treated as the World Cup final. Anything less was a disgrace, and should lead to a player/fan being burnt alive.

lee-mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
What Balotelli did was stupid, and Mancini was right to substitute him.
^Correct.

Mancini: “I hope this is a lesson for him. In football you always need to be professional, always serious, and he wasn’t."
Yes, I agree. Unfortunately the announcers made far too big a deal about it and they were slagging him off from before the whistle to start.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b88N9xT5cII[/youtube]

nobody made a big deal every time ronaldo did it. so why is everybody jumping on balo's back over an incident in a FRIENDLY against LA GALAXY????

salfordblues said:
Complete disrespect for every player on that pitch, Dzeko was furious.

Edit: For those who are not currently watching the stream: He was clean through on goal and out of the blue turned around and tried to back heel the ball in to the net.

Mancini subbed him straight away and Balotelli had a go as he was going off.

Well played Mancini as soon as he saw it he subbed him straight away but extremely unprofessional and unsporting conduct from Balotelli.

fook this respect shit did that wanker Beckham show any respect - he made a right twat of himself but Mancini was out of order

should have swopped him in at half time and that would have avoided this shit

Mancini: “I hope this is a lesson for him. In football you always need to be professional, always serious, and he wasn’t."
[/quote]

This 100%. No room for clowns if you want to be the best team in the world. Friendly or Champions League final need to be prosfessional throughout.

RandomJ said:

This 100%. No room for clowns if you want to be the best team in the world. Friendly or Champions League final need to be prosfessional throughout.[/quote]

That's right, maintain that prosfessional focus.

RandomJ said:

This 100%. No room for clowns if you want to be the best team in the world. Friendly or Champions League final need to be prosfessional throughout.[/quote]
But it looks like he thought the whistle has gone. I think when Mancini sees it again he might think he's mis-read it

djelanomcfc said:
RandomJ said:

This 100%. No room for clowns if you want to be the best team in the world. Friendly or Champions League final need to be prosfessional throughout.

That's right maintain that prosfessional focus.[/quote]

Wow arent you clever pointing out a spelling mistake.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.