Balotelli - What was he thinking?

For all those having a pop at Mancini and saying "it's only a pointless friendly"....

I bet you were all excited to watch the match, stayed up late to watch it, cancelled plans to watch it etc etc just as I did.

Friendly or not it wasn't great and I back Mancini 100% in this. Mancini expects perfection and professionalism at all times. If people don't share that view maybe we cam get Frank Clark back?! Mancini has just won us a cup and got champs league. Why don't people accept he is class?

Pigeonho said:
At least it's give SSN something to chat about, so all isn't lost at the end of the day!

Hasnt it just... now if it had been Rooney the media would be spunking over his tenacity..

he heard a whistle,you could tell the way he pulled up and did what he did but hey it gives those wankers at sky sports news something new to twist the knife into about us,lets see how long they run the story for.

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
At least it's give SSN something to chat about, so all isn't lost at the end of the day!

Hasnt it just... now if it had been Rooney the media would be spunking over his tenacity..
For once about the media/United thing, I agree!

BUT, alot of it is because of Mario's past silliness. I'm not Mario's biggest fan as yet, but he did believe he was offside I think, but alot has been made of a relative nothing incident really.

manimanc said:
he heard a whistle,you could tell the way he pulled up and did what he did but hey it gives those wankers at sky sports news something new to twist the knife into about us,lets see how long they run the story for.

Twist the knife, calm down mate. This time next week they will be talking about something else, i mean its not like he shagged his brothers missus and then tried to gag the entire world and sue twitter now is it

Balloteli is growing up very slowly...
Mancini did overreact, but to his defence, I think he had it enough from him in the past.

To a fan, Balo bullshit is entertaining, but what would you do if someone like him is pissing on your hard work ?

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:

BUT, alot of it is because of Mario's past silliness. I'm not Mario's biggest fan as yet, but he did believe he was offside I think, but alot has been made of a relative nothing incident really.

What he did was too nonchalont to be classed as an attempt on goal, when Micah heard the whistle he then fired a missile that hit the galaxy keeper full on... where is the micah press witch hunt. ??

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:

Been made more of on here calling him allsorts,it was fuckall move on.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
manimanc said:

Twist the knife, calm down mate. This time next week they will be talking about something else, i mean its not like he shagged his brothers missus and then tried to gag the entire world and sue twitter now is it
i am calm and i see what i see and hear what i hear,it`s us against the media world mate,even the fuckin yank commentators last night was getting their little digs in,fuckin yanks and their shandy drinking soccer trying to give it the big i am about our game,priceless...

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:

What he did was too nonchalont to be classed as an attempt on goal, when Micah heard the whistle he then fired a missile that hit the galaxy keeper full on... where is the micah press witch hunt. ??
The coverage on SSN is mostly about the clash with Mancini more than the actual 'miss'. This is what I meant above though by Balotelli's past silliness. He has done enough daft things in the past, both with Inter and us, for even the most remote thing to make the press. Surely you can't be surprised this is what the media outlets are talking about this morning? I haven't seen any papers yet, but i'd hedge my bets it has nothing more than a small article in each of them? The live media outlets have to have something to talk about and invite debate, and what could be better than 'the gift that keeps on giving' having a touch line spat with his manager after fluffing a chance by show boating? (regardless whether it was offside). You are right about the Rooney thing though, however perhaps Fergie wouldn't have been silly enough to over react and sub him instantly, prompting the reaction Balotelli gave which is now news?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.