Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunk said:
Honest question, but if Balotelli is so special, why was he not in the Italy squad for the World Cup?

Apparently Di Natale, Gilardino, Iaquinta, Pazzini and Quagliarella are all better as far as Lippi's concerned.

Same reason Giuseppe Rossi wasn't in the squad - Lippi prefers experience to youth. Most Italian fans I know have been clamoring not only for him to be in the squad, but to be a starter as well.

what a bunch of idiots.

at the age of balotelli maccarone was playng in the third italian series. THE THIRD.

if you let play balotelli in that series he score 3 per game

from what ive seen of him id describe him as a young striker who is still very rough around the edges but who has lots of potential...he is also inconsistent which is normal and understandable at his age and point of development in his career.

he has all the physical attributes to make it in the prem....quick and strong, decent shot on him as well.

this player will need a lot of patience however.....he isnt going to be a top player the moment he arrives, and it will take him time to adapt......he will need in my opinon at least a season or so till he finds his feet......and i expect that (barring injuries) RM will use him sparingly

the fans must have patience with him and ignore the shit that is written in the media about him(he will undoubtedly attract a lot of negative press as he is a player who the media will love to hate...just like ade and robinho) and as i said he will be inconsisitent in his performances.....he probably wont be a plaeyer who does a lot of defending from the front either (though he can learn this)

i just hope the fans give him a fair crack of the whip IF we do sign him

Mancio said:
what a bunch of idiots.

at the age of balotelli maccarone was playng in the third italian series. THE THIRD.

if you let play balotelli in that series he score 3 per game
Hi Mancio, to be fair to us, its really just one idiot saying the same things over and over. But truthfully, bellwhaft is a United Whisky-Nose arse licking rag, or a blue bin-dipping Moyes loving loser, he's only pretending to be a City fan. So please dont think that we're all like him. He's just trying to find any way possible to keep us from feeling this thrilling feeling that we're all feeling!

simon23 said:
from what ive seen of him id describe him as a young striker who is still very rough around the edges but who has lots of potential...he is also inconsistent which is normal and understandable at his age and point of development in his career.

he has all the physical attributes to make it in the prem....quick and strong, decent shot on him as well.

this player will need a lot of patience however.....he isnt going to be a top player the moment he arrives, and it will take him time to adapt......he will need in my opinon at least a season or so till he finds his feet......and i expect that (barring injuries) RM will use him sparingly

the fans must have patience with him and ignore the shit that is written in the media about him(he will undoubtedly attract a lot of negative press as he is a player who the media will love to hate...just like ade and robinho) and as i said he will be inconsisitent in his performances.....he probably wont be a plaeyer who does a lot of defending from the front either (though he can learn this)

i just hope the fans give him a fair crack of the whip IF we do sign him

yes , he has in him just a decent shot LOL

mate , mario will sign for City ONLY if he will be granted to be regular. if he have to stay on the bench then he will stay on the Inter's bench.

Mancio said:
mate , mario will sign for City ONLY if he will be granted to be regular. if he have to stay on the bench then he will stay on the Inter's bench.

If that is true then I have my misgivings. No player should be guaranteed regular first team football as a matter of course.

We've had Primadonnas here before in the last few years, and it unsettles the team.

Signing a player on "potential" or ability are not the only factors....they have to have the right attitude too.

mackenzie said:
Mancio said:

If that is true then I have my misgivings. No player should be guaranteed regular first team football as a matter of course.

We've had Primadonnas here before in the last few years, and it unsettles the team.

Signing a player on "potential" or ability are not the only factors....they have to have the right attitude too.

balotelli is a primadonna , take or let , this he is , a primadonna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.