Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee i can see you are a waste of space,pack your bags and get the hell out of here! Earlier on here mario was answering your questions just a shame lee sad act ***** missed it!

abi said:
Lee i can see you are a waste of space,pack your bags and get the hell out of here! Earlier on here mario was answering your questions just a shame lee sad act ***** missed it!

where did balotelli start his career

abi said:

oh dear god.
what a pathetic "person" you are.

abi said:

your english is very good, did that not come into the equation when you came up with this magnificent plan of yours, that we may spot this?

credit to you for trying, but we didnt have a clue that you were a WUM til now.

please!!!!

Pretty sure there's no italian equivalent for the english idiom 'pack your bags' and theres definitely nothing that translates to 'sad act' haha. rumbled.

UNITED UNITED UNITED HAHA YOU SAD ACT CUNTS FELL FOR IT I HAVE LOVED IT JUST LOVED IT RIPPING THE SHITE OUT OF YOU ALL. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YA AVIN A LAFF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YOUR HAVING A LAFF. WAYNE ROONEY.... WAYNE ROONEY LALALA WAYNE ROONEY!!!! THERES ONLY 1 GARY NEVILLE 1 GARY NEVILLE. SUPER ALEX FERGUSON DU DU DU DU SUPER FERGIE DU DU DU DU SUPER FERGIE. MARIO WHOME ? WEVE GOT BERBATOV SO SUCK ON THAT YOU RETARDED KANTS! YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE LEAGUE. THIS CITY IS OUR FUCK OFF BACK TO OXFORD THIS CITY IS OURS!!! WE HAVE 76,000 YOU HAVE 47,000 WE ARE WORLD WIDE YOU ARE 1/4 OF MANCHESTER SIMPLEZ! RED ARMY RULES, UP THE BUSBY BABES N FUCK THE SKY BLUE COCK SUCKERS. OLD TRAFFORD IS OUR HOME IS OUR HOME OLD TRAFFORD IS OUR HOME AND YOU LOT RENT A SHED OUT!!! OH MAN CITY ARE FUCKIN SHIT OH MANCHESTER CITY R FUCKIN SHIT, THEY SHAG TEVEZ AND BELLERZ OH MAN CITY R FUCKIN SHITE. U N I T E D , U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 am --

U

N

I

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 am --

T<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 am --<br /><br />E

yeah because everyone here fell for it mate, thats why theres a couple of hundred posts taking the piss out of you for being a sad twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.