Bandwagon jumpers

i have no problem with anyone who supports city, as long as they understand, that you must feel it with a passion,understand where we have been and dont know how the real fans feel about the club.
for instance, you can have a second likeing for another club, but city MUST always come first, when the clubs meet you should show real loyalty and show your true support.
you must never belittle a city fan , just because hes a city fan,being blue is in the makeup, yes we can slag of our team, thats our choice, but hell will assend on anyone else even thinking they could get away with it.
you must beable to name the greats, the history, the reasons why its your club and you must defend the rite for any cityfan, to be a city fan , because you get where were comming from. and any rags must not be tolerated on pain of death, plus you stand your ground you never run, and you GET YOUR BLEEDIN ROUND IN, when its YOUR TURN. negotiation is futile....

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:56 am --

Mr Blue Sky said:
Citysmith said:
Let me get this right the OP is getting angry because more people in Manchester are wearing City shirts!! That don't make a whole load of sense

That my friend was exactly what i was thinking
the law states...every citizen should do his duty and ware the colours, i want everyone in manchester to ware the colours, it should be made illegal not to, and any other teams colour being worn should subject that person to public stoning....thats how it should be ......lol only jesting, but still a bloody good idea. IMO

New one's come and go BUT we the die hards have been behind MCFC since day 1 till the end. me myself from 76 and still for my Man City<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 12:10 pm --<br /><br />
colinbellsboots said:
i have no problem with anyone who supports city, as long as they understand, that you must feel it with a passion,understand where we have been and dont know how the real fans feel about the club.
for instance, you can have a second likeing for another club, but city MUST always come first, when the clubs meet you should show real loyalty and show your true support.
you must never belittle a city fan , just because hes a city fan,being blue is in the makeup, yes we can slag of our team, thats our choice, but hell will assend on anyone else even thinking they could get away with it.
you must beable to name the greats, the history, the reasons why its your club and you must defend the rite for any cityfan, to be a city fan , because you get where were comming from. and any rags must not be tolerated on pain of death, plus you stand your ground you never run, and you GET YOUR BLEEDIN ROUND IN, when its YOUR TURN. negotiation is futile....
:)

Mr Blue Sky said:
That my friend was exactly what i was thinking
the law states...every citizen should do his duty and ware the colours, i want everyone in manchester to ware the colours, it should be made illegal not to, and any other teams colour being worn should subject that person to public stoning....thats how it should be ......lol only jesting, but still a bloody good idea. IMO

haller said:
i agree with you, i live in county durham, city is the only team i've supported and have done since 1977, and it's getting the same up here, it pisses me off and makes my blood boil.
Be fore they came into money, i think i was the only one in my home town who actually supported city, got the piss taken a lot because of it, but i believe if you support a team you support them through thick and thin.
the same happened in my home town when Blackburn suddenly came into money a few yrs back, you would see a load of people walking around in Blackburn tops.
Feckin gloryhunters.

be careful mate, if you dont have a mcr postcode, accordng to some on here your not allowed to be a propa city fan

citygirl77 said:
New one's come and go BUT we the die hards have been behind MCFC since day 1 till the end. me myself from 76 and still for my Man City

-- Tue May 11, 2010 12:10 pm --

colinbellsboots said:
:)

its a forum dear, i was just trying to add a bit of humour honnest, read it again, im sure you will agree, then get back to me.

My view on this:

I am a "foreigner" (being German and all that) myself and I have supported City for only 6 years now (my wife turned me into a Blue).

Despite the fact that I started supporting City when "we" were more concerned with avoiding relegation than anything else, I am being called a Gloryhunter rather often these days.

I guess it comes with it and there won't be anything I or anyone can do about it.
Yes there will be people who will start supporting City only because our owners are loaded and we will win things in the future but I think this is something everyone has to accept.

avoidconfusion said:
My view on this:

I am a "foreigner" (being German and all that) myself and I have supported City for only 6 years now (my wife turned me into a Blue).

Despite the fact that I started supporting City when "we" were more concerned with avoiding relegation than anything else, I am being called a Gloryhunter rather often these days.

I guess it comes with it and there won't be anything I or anyone can do about it.
Yes there will be people who will start supporting City only because our owners are loaded and we will win things in the future but I think this is something everyone has to accept.
mate i go to germany a few times a year, i have friends that like city a lot, there 1860 fans, live in houchstadt they know the words to blue moon , and i told them the meaning, so each time we meet, they all stand and sing blue moon to me, its very emmotional ,i have no problem with fans supporting city, as long as they support city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.