banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

Smoking is banned from the ground yes, as is swearing and aggressive behavior now what if all people who break these rules were caught out? We'd have about 100 fans left![/quote]

It would be just like it is at full time once the early leavers have gone!

law74 said:
How does the three game ban work if you are blue member with match ticket priority, have no other tickets bought rather than a season ticket holder?

As the spirals are not covered by the government legislation, just council bye-laws and therefore ground regulations, why not come to an agreement with the council to allow smoking there during half time, and then rigorously enforce the ban throughout the rest of the ground, and those on level 1 get the chance to relocate to level two or three.

This is the Answer!
Well done you should take up law.
Email this idea to City, this should sort it out.
Stops the fire danger coming from the bogs and people can piss in peace.

why don't you just refrain from smoking while at the stadium?
problem solved!

SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
de niro said:
no i think he's right, sooner the better.
Me too
When you become a man, you may enjoy a beer before the game, boy.
Ok if that's what you want but with a ban on beer maybe we wouldn't have to worry about the Matthew Stott's of this world , big man.

cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
Ok if that's what you want but with a ban on beer maybe we wouldn't have to worry about the Matthew Stott's of this world , big man.
Funnily enough, I don't worry about the Matthew Stott's of this world at present.

That is ignoring the fact that people getting leathered at a pub before the game would not be stopped by not serving alcohol inside the ground (and saving ourselves several million in revenue each season) boy.

SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
Funnily enough, I don't worry about the Matthew Stott's of this world at present.

That is ignoring the fact that people getting leathered at a pub before the game would not be stopped by not serving alcohol inside the ground (and saving ourselves several million in revenue each season) boy.
They shouldn't be allowed in the ground if they are leathered anyway. You could stop this by giving breath tests at the turnstile , big man.

cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:

They shouldn't be allowed in the ground if they are leathered anyway. You could stop this by giving breath tests at the turnstile , big man.
I take it you are new to football.

(ps - we can get Mekon in here if you want someone to back you up)

1961_vintage said:
mammutly said:
SWP's back said:
That is more than naive. In fact, I suspect you don't believe that.

I'm sure people said the same about smoking 10 years ago.

I think it's very possible that by 2020, the Etihad will be an alcohol free zone. It will start with no alcohol being sold inside the stadium.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a drink before the match and its not something I would advocate. But there's a massive 'ban smoking' industry in this country that is increasingly turning its' attention to alcohol.

Not sure that would work too well for the corporate hospitality revenues.

I've always found it weird that you can't drink at Champions League games yet if you're in corporate you can drink free beer 'till its coming out of your ears.

SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:

I take it you are new to football.

(ps - we can get Mekon in here if you want someone to back you up)
Mekon is a top top man but I can take care of myself. I went to Wrexham on boxing day so no im not new to soccer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.