banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
You must think you're the Tony Soprano of the bluemoon forum. Are you sure you don't want Ric's position.
You are the one wanting alcohol banned in the stadium, do you want Peter Fletchers?
Yes I do and you can you can tell your longsight13 mate as well . Your a rebel.
What about longsight13? Am I missing something here? Why mention him?

I'm a rebel now for not wanting booze banned? Hmmm ok.

cityboy5 wrote:<br /><br />Yes I do and you can you can tell your longsight13 mate as well . Your a rebel.
<br />What about longsight13? Am I missing something here? Why mention him?<br /><br />I'm a rebel now for not wanting booze banned? Hmmm ok.
The pair of you are always having a go especially him. You're not a rebel for wanting booze banned its because you stand at games and smoke on the etihad campus.

cityboy5 wrote:<br /><br />Yes I do and you can you can tell your longsight13 mate as well . Your a rebel.
<br />What about longsight13? Am I missing something here? Why mention him?<br /><br />I'm a rebel now for not wanting booze banned? Hmmm ok.
The pair of you are always having a go especially him. You're not a rebel for wanting booze banned its because you stand at games and smoke on the etihad campus.

The East Stand 2nd Tier ran out of Strongbow before kick off and then John Smiths and Fosters during half time! Perhaps this is something they're beginning to experiment with...[/quote]

And ran out of chicken balti pies on level 1 .... who ate them all??

Can one of the mods copy and paste the last 30 pages of the previous smoking thread onto this one and then lock it. Saves everyone retyping the same stuff and the people that haven't read it before can still enjoy the Peter Fletcher/ban them/spirals/toilets/smell/why cant they wait posts.

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

law74 said:
mammutly said:
Mike D said:
Me too De Niro, I knew it would come to this but how else do you get through to the Neardenthral's who think that because they are in a football ground they are above the law.

Agreed, Smoking the bogs should be stamped out. Life bans might do it. It's not as though there would be any problem filling the seats these days.

& the easiest way to prevent smoking in the bogs is to allow it on the spirals at half time and have an enclosure at 4 or 5 of the exits where smoking is permitted, much the same as the pen at Pride Park and some other grounds I have heard about.

The only ground i have known it to happen was away at Notts County in the FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.