banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
They shouldn't be allowed in the ground if they are leathered anyway. You could stop this by giving breath tests at the turnstile , big man.
I take it you are new to football.

(ps - we can get Mekon in here if you want someone to back you up)
Mekon is a top top man but I can take care of myself. I went to Wrexham on boxing day so no im not new to soccer.
Soccer? Really.

So you're a Telford fan?

SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
I take it you are new to football.

(ps - we can get Mekon in here if you want someone to back you up)
Mekon is a top top man but I can take care of myself. I went to Wrexham on boxing day so no im not new to soccer.
Soccer? Really.

So you're a Telford fan?
26 December 1998 . You probably wasn't interested in man city in those days. You was most likely looking forward to doing the treble. Yes soccer with an s .

cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
Soccer? Really.

So you're a Telford fan?
26 December 1998 . You probably wasn't interested in man city in those days. You was most likely looking forward to doing the treble. Yes soccer with an s .
It was a joke you pleb.

And yes, I only started supporting City in 2008.

Could be worse though, I could be in favour of temperance at football.

SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
Soccer? Really.

So you're a Telford fan?
It was a joke you pleb.

Who do you think you are Andrew Mitchell ?

cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
It was a joke you pleb.

And you Mary Whitehouse?

SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
It was a joke you pleb.

And you Mary Whitehouse?
You must think you're the Tony Soprano of the bluemoon forum. Are you sure you don't want Ric's position.

cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
And you Mary Whitehouse?
You must think you're the Tony Soprano of the bluemoon forum. Are you sure you don't want Ric's position.
You are the one wanting alcohol banned in the stadium, do you want Peter Fletchers?

SWP's back said:
cityboy5 said:
SWP's back said:
And you Mary Whitehouse?
You are the one wanting alcohol banned in the stadium, do you want Peter Fletchers?
Yes I do and you can you can tell your longsight13 mate as well . Your a rebel.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Hope they do ban alcohol at the ground. People might actually then spend some time watching the football, unlike the fuckwit who was on the concourse having a pint 20 minutes into the game on Tuesday against Stoke.

The East Stand 2nd Tier ran out of Strongbow before kick off and then John Smiths and Fosters during half time! Perhaps this is something they're beginning to experiment with...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.