Banning smoking in beer gardens

I cant see ALL landlords enforcing it anyway especially the ones that don't serve food also the police don't have the manpower to enforce it .

Why is the starting point that it needs enforced?

The exact same was said about the indoor smoking ban. People will ultimately self regulate, with just a little bit of time. You will get cunts being cunts, as you do now, but most won't actively look to break the law.

Last edited:
the pub is ever changing.... many have closed and lots are now rebranding and bringing in fancy menus. food makes more money to pay extortionate rents. before long they'll be eateries where you have a 1 or 2 drink limit with food, so rowdy drinkers don't pollute the family friendly environment. supporting these proposed laws, even if it is banning smoking a ciggie outside in the garden, will inevitably kill culture and the very essence of a public house. Bought my first pack at a pub ciggie machine... snuck in with my fake moustache and pocket full of guineas, no fake vapes back then, a real plant based diet.

Why ia the starting point that it needs enforced?

The exact same was said about the indoor smoking ban. People will ultimately self regulate, with just a little bit of time. You will get cunts being cunts, as you do now, but most won't actively look to break the law.
I think you're a **** because you'd like to take away my freedom of choice to smoke in a beer garden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.