Banning smoking in beer gardens

Do you only smoke standing up? Not being facetious btw. It is fine saying people just wont stand next to you while you smoke, but when you are sat back to back with a non smoker it becomes a whole other thing.

I get what you are saying. There will be people that similarly like the freedom of choice of drinking/eating outside and not being smoked on. The government will weigh up their percentages, they won't want to make any decision that might be unpopular.

I have said all along if there is a way to do both, no issue at all. But places will need a push, and even if the discussion itself encourages some to do it on their own accord, great.

Do you smoke in your own house/flat out of interest? Obviously perfectly entitled to, just wondering. Almost none of my smoker friends do, they all step outside their own homes for a smoke. They won't mind the beer garden ban one bit.
I'll ignore you asking if I only smoke standing up bollox.

Smoked on? : /

Don't be silly now.

Don't know if you smoke or vape, but you are full of hot air either way. And fuck all else. Well done on giving up glue sniffing. Explains your itch for meaningless narratives.
I do neither as stated but comprehension is not your str...... shit

I'm.gonna need a bigger dictionary

food makes more money to pay extortionate rents. before long they'll be eateries where you have a 1 or 2 drink limit with food, so rowdy drinkers don't pollute the family friendly environment.

I went to The Mersey Clipper next to Tranmere’s ground to eat and then watch the Germany v Scotland match that opened the Euros.

As soon as my food was eaten, I got up and took my pint to the bar area as the family across from me were making too much noise and couldn’t control their children. Other eaters complained too.

It’s very busy on match day so there’s their crowd. I’d never go back.

Logical response? Not sure what you mean tbh.
Because rather than ignore it you had to react childishly and smoke more. You were spiting yourself not her.

Yes, right now my life is improved by smoking, thanks for asking : )

It's not. You know that. It's worth contacting your local stop smoking service. They might even give you free Nicotine replacement products. These are non-statutory services. If you wait, they might not be available.

the pub is ever changing.... many have closed and lots are now rebranding and bringing in fancy menus. food makes more money to pay extortionate rents. before long they'll be eateries where you have a 1 or 2 drink limit with food, so rowdy drinkers don't pollute the family friendly environment. supporting these proposed laws, even if it is banning smoking a ciggie outside in the garden, will inevitably kill culture and the very essence of a public house. Bought my first pack at a pub ciggie machine... snuck in with my fake moustache and pocket full of guineas, no fake vapes back then, a real plant based diet.
A "substantial meal", one might argue hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.