Barcodes in meltdown...

"Joey Barton available on a free transfer. Man City have bid £15m." ha ha

Ticket For Schalke said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
B\connellblue said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd rate him above Barry any day of the week as a footballer. As a person he's a despicable individual. Be a great free for some club though!

Barry has more class in his big toe than Barton has in his whole body.

Like shagging other birds? other than his wife ;)

Ooooooohhh cheeky. I meant as a footballer, both have issues off the field.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Barry has more class in his big toe than Barton has in his whole body.

Im sorry but i dont class extra marital affairs in the same area as beating the shit out of a team mate after he has turned his back on you, kicking the shit out of some helpless bloke and getting imprisoned for it, stubbing a cigar out in a youth team players eye and destroying his career and punching a 14yr old girl

Is it just me???

im not going to lie i still love him most of the time on his twitter seems a decent bloke and he kept us up!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Im sorry but i dont class extra marital affairs in the same area as beating the shit out of a team mate after he has turned his back on you, kicking the shit out of some helpless bloke and getting imprisoned for it, stubbing a cigar out in a youth team players eye and destroying his career and punching a 14yr old girl

Is it just me???

When as he ever punched a girl? When we were in Asia it was a young lad who his family has had problems with in the pasted.

Tandy wasn't good enough anyway even if he hadn't had a cigar stubbed out. Barton wouldn't of done it for no reason

Dabo was shit I bet aload of blues were wishing we could have ago at him the same as Barton did.

Originals said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Is it just me???

When as he ever punched a girl? When we were in Asia it was a young lad who his family has had problems with in the pasted.

Tandy wasn't good enough anyway even if he hadn't had a cigar stubbed out. Barton wouldn't of done it for no reason

Dabo was shit I bet aload of blues were wishing we could have ago at him the same as Barton did.

Hmmm yeah, I guess that makes it okay. God knows why they were pissed off with him, don't they know that if you're not good enough then no-one is bothered?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Is it just me???

Never said the 2 were the same fella, i said both have off-field issues which is true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.