Barcodes in meltdown...

Sir Joey of Barton

Available on a free apparently... Perhaps he could serve as a mentor and role model for Balotelli ;-)

Hope City are readying their 30ft bargepoles.

Re: Sir Joey of Barton

hes not coming

sadly, I love the guy despite everything

B\connellblue said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd rate him above Barry any day of the week as a footballer. As a person he's a despicable individual. Be a great free for some club though!

Couldn't agree less, Barry is a better player and a better person. Give me Barry any day of the week. Barton is a *please insert your own swear word as I don't swear* and always will be.

B\connellblue said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd rate him above Barry any day of the week as a footballer. As a person he's a despicable individual. Be a great free for some club though!
Above Barry?

"This cannot be serious"

Eccles Blue said:
B\connellblue said:

Couldn't agree less, Barry is a better player and a better person. Give me Barry any day of the week. Barton is a *please insert your own swear word as I don't swear* and always will be.

Barrys a better person ,no doubt about that. Not a better player in my opinion.

what do the following have in common

bellemy
adebayor
balotelli
BARTON

all top quality footballers but total bell ends.

we are well out of bartons league nowdays, we should never have sold him in the first place. we did, we're miles better now.....FACT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.