Basic People Management Skills

Lets be honest these days Ade sneezing becomes breaking news on SSN

"Today on SSN we reveal that AJ showers once a day and sometimes twice, we have the reaction from Mancini after the break."

Its just laughable

de niro said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Wrong wrong wrong.
He should pick the 11 players that make the best team.
That doesn't neccessarily mean the best 11 players.
You need the blend, the harmony and team spirit.
One moaning bastard can upset all this, its why Wenger sold Adebayor and wouldn't sell Fabregas.
You can argue its why Toure turned up here, but he has settled. Yes, its helped his brother has turned up, but who thought of that? Never in a million years Hughes. So now we have a world class centre midfielder and a centre half who is concentrating.
Result? Two points better off than last year in 5 matches. That should put us on 89 points. We may not get that but it will be closer to that than 67 points and a deffo CL place.
Ok, you don't like that he is building from the back, but look up goals conceded by the champions for the last 10 years, i bet none of them have conceded more than 40 goals. I dont think we have have done that in the history of the PL.
(I may be a little out here, i am not looking it up, but you get my drift).
As for Adebayor, he goes in January and hopefully he has Dzenko up his sleeve and then Bob really is your uncle.
You having that eh! eh!
once we get dzeko i will be bobs biggest fan:)

fickle bastard ;)

de niro said:
KenTheLandlord said:
The previous poster said
"Concentrate on what you have and those that want to play"

Those players want to play but under their own conditions.

Ireland - Nobody plays me where i want to play, up front wandering around with no responsibility.
Bellamy - My knees are crippled, can i train once a day and play once a week?
Yes love, for Cardiff.
Ade wants to play - for Milan, Juventus, Real anywhere but City where we are expected to play him again, under his own conditions as the fairy on top of the Xmas tree.
Given - its a squad game, you have to wait. Ok your in the squad, err, no i want to play, i'm 140 and need matches.

Not one had City in their interests, not ONE.

ok lets pick ade. lazy git, has his off days i dont care if we sell him jan, agreed he's angling for a move.
all that said i dont think bob will sell him unless a replacement is found(mario when fit helps) but as we are paying him 100 and odd grand a week surely you play him over jo, fall out, mouthing off or blanking the manager.if nothing else to put him in the shop window. even a pissed off ade is better then playing jo. bob should play the best 11 in every game he can.
fall out again after the final whistle if you like.

Are you saying that Ade is not injured?
Can you tell us your sauce?

Barcon said:
de niro said:
ok lets pick ade. lazy git, has his off days i dont care if we sell him jan, agreed he's angling for a move.
all that said i dont think bob will sell him unless a replacement is found(mario when fit helps) but as we are paying him 100 and odd grand a week surely you play him over jo, fall out, mouthing off or blanking the manager.if nothing else to put him in the shop window. even a pissed off ade is better then playing jo. bob should play the best 11 in every game he can.
fall out again after the final whistle if you like.

we know he's had bother for a while, as someone said he does'nt want to be here, the odd thing is bob says ade is putting it on, but then ade moans about not getting picked. its all a bit mad but IF fit he should play over jo.

de niro said:
Barcon said:

we know he's had bother for a while, as someone said he does'nt want to be here, the odd thing is bob says ade is putting it on, but then ade moans about not getting picked. its all a bit mad but IF fit he should play over jo.

of that there is no doubt

KenTheLandlord said:
de niro said:
bob sells bellers, shit manager

then buys dzeko, i love the guy:)

what a side we would be then, mario and dzeko up front.

*drools*

so who would you drop to squeeze in Edin?

i suppose it depends who we play, on the whole i'd go.

joe
boatang kolo vinny ak47
baz/nige yaya milner
tevez
dzeko mario.

have silva and johnson ready to come on to open up teams if required. untill then the fullbacks would create the width.

Manchester City pair Roberto Mancini and Shay Given hold clear-the-air talks

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has held a clear-the-air meeting with Shay Given and told his second-choice goalkeeper that he doesn’t want him to leave the club.

Given, who is expected to make a rare start in the Carling Cup at West Brom tomorrow night, said over the weekend that he would happily ‘go anywhere’ to play first-team football.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1313791/Manchester-City-pair-Roberto-Mancini-Shay-Given-hold-clear-air-talks.html#ixzz1070LOIrW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1070LOIrW</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.