Basic People Management Skills

CLoughie made a huge cockup by treating the Leeds players arrogantly and badly when he joined.

He learnt a huge lesson from that chapter in his life.

garnett727 said:
I think mancinin knows his strongest team. The rest of the players he does not seem to care about, many of the older players or the more disruptive players he deems surplus to requiremnts. so the likes of given, ade etc. will be sold in jan and replaced with younger, better players. imo
Ade; old!? What about Vieira?

GStar said:
garnett727 said:
I think mancinin knows his strongest team. The rest of the players he does not seem to care about, many of the older players or the more disruptive players he deems surplus to requiremnts. so the likes of given, ade etc. will be sold in jan and replaced with younger, better players. imo
Ade; old!? What about Vieira?
I think he's classing Ade as disruptive not old

pinkwheeltrim said:
City Raider said:
I couldn't give 2 f**ks whether he comes in every morning and tells them all they're a bunch of twats. Whatever he's doing is working.

I would love it if this is what he actually says,every morning without fail,"Your all a bunch of twats!" Class!

You missed the 'Morning; bit at the start of the sentence!

BillyShears said:
ManCityTom said:
Brian Clough and Jose Mourinho two of the most succesful manager in recent years.

Mourinho is one of the best man manager's in the world. In fact, that particular skill is probably what gives him the X factor over most modern managers...

He brings them in close but after a few years cracks appear. He fell out with Terry for example. Then he moves on. Whether his approach could work like Ferguson over two decades I seriously doubt.

2nd choice 'keeper wants to play, well tuff and so what if your BOSS doesn't explain every reason behind every decision to he make sto the squad?

Given has gone down in my estimations in the last few months, this must be the 2/3 'interview' he has done regarding not playing/lack of communication

If he wants to play that much why didn't he take a pay-cut and go to Celtic or Fulham? And another thing has he gave a 2nd thought to how Joe Hart felt when Given took his place 18months ago?

He should either keep his mouth shut and fight for his place or piss off

If this is all we have to worry about, well were not doin too bad, and at the end of the day Given hasnt slagged bobby off. All he has said is he doesnt know what he's thinking. He'll be ok once he plays on Wednesday

Blue Hefner said:
2nd choice 'keeper wants to play, well tuff and so what if your BOSS doesn't explain every reason behind every decision to he make sto the squad?

Given has gone down in my estimations in the last few months, this must be the 2/3 'interview' he has done regarding not playing/lack of communication

If he wants to play that much why didn't he take a pay-cut and go to Celtic or Fulham? And another thing has he gave a 2nd thought to how Joe Hart felt when Given took his place 18months ago?

He should either keep his mouth shut and fight for his place or piss off

I knew that one or two would blame the player for this.

Shay Given is a top pro.

He has never let City, or any of his clubs down.

He has no history of troublemaking in a 20 year career and has kept his dignity whilst losing his place to Hart.

He's not made an issue here, he's simply answered a question.

I think a 36 year old international who was a first team regular deserves at least an explaination of what the manager's plan for him are. Not total silence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.