Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bayern munich

At £48 a go, the club must be relying on lots of Arfas to snap up tickets

Ardwick Green Blue said:
I'm going and can't for it but I have to say if we don't sell out the club would be entirely to blame for keeping the three match bundle on sale far too long.
Ardwick Green Blue said:
There is not much time left to shift the rest of the tickets as the £48 minimum price will take some finding for many fans

This!

The club have to realise that normal fans just cannot afford £99 for a 3 match bundle.
It is really unfair. They need to keep it real.

The £99 bundle is now on general sale.

That will shift a few to fans who aren't seadon ticket holders, etc.

TGR said:
The club have to realise that normal fans just cannot afford £99 for a 3 match bundle.
It is really unfair. They need to keep it real.

I'm a normal fan and don't make a lot of money... and I've afforded it by cutting other costs in my life. No other club in the top 8 would offer a £33 per game option (key word option, because you can buy them individually if you can't afford to go to them all) for the Champions League IMO. I think the idea of this bundle is more the fear of how bad the Plzen and CSKA attendances might be than anything and trying to entice fans to go to those games by dangling the Bayern Munich carrot.

£35 up to £48 in two seasons is quite the jump! Whilst the £99 bundle isn't quite as good a deal as everyone is making out (I remember paying £85 for all 3 home group games in 2011 as individual tickets not a bundle) I've gone for it. Averaging out at £33 a game is much easier on the pocket than some of the PL matches. Looks like it'll be mainly cup matches for me this season so here's hoping we get a good run in all three.

SWP's back said:
fathellensbellend said:
hopefully 1000's of empty seats, the people setting the prices have no idea.

When many people have to work one whole day, to buy just one ticket, never mind for the family then something is very wrong.

no doubt the ground will be full of camera flashing tourist's though, just what platini and his kind wanted.
Yeah £99 for 3 matches is fucking awful in the CL.

I hope there aren't 1000's of empty seats as that won't help the team will it.

99 quid for 3 matches in the CL, is not bad, if you have just yourself to pay for, for a family it's a huge ask.

also domestic games are very expensive, this isn't the bundersliga, we charge 43 quid and up to watch the might of hull city.

the fact is, city don't have a different 50000 people to call upon every 10-14 days, our fanbase is recognised as one of the poorest in the country, the reallity is this game at the present moment has loads of tickets left, and yes they may sell, which to the club will justify the prices, but it is impossible to knock anyone who watches on the box. Considering ticket revenue is considered a drop in the ocean in regard to turnover it seems that clubs are still hellbent on fleecing the fans for every last penny.

fathellensbellend said:
SWP's back said:
fathellensbellend said:
hopefully 1000's of empty seats, the people setting the prices have no idea.

When many people have to work one whole day, to buy just one ticket, never mind for the family then something is very wrong.

no doubt the ground will be full of camera flashing tourist's though, just what platini and his kind wanted.
Yeah £99 for 3 matches is fucking awful in the CL.

I hope there aren't 1000's of empty seats as that won't help the team will it.

99 quid for 3 matches in the CL, is not bad, if you have just yourself to pay for, for a family it's a huge ask.

also domestic games are very expensive, this isn't the bundersliga, we charge 43 quid and up to watch the might of hull city.

the fact is, city don't have a different 50000 people to call upon every 10-14 days, our fanbase is recognised as one of the poorest in the country, the reallity is this game at the present moment has loads of tickets left, and yes they may sell, which to the club will justify the prices, but it is impossible to knock anyone who watches on the box. Considering ticket revenue is considered a drop in the ocean in regard to turnover it seems that clubs are still hellbent on fleecing the fans for every last penny.

Keep seeing this statement everytime this argument comes up, just wondered where it comes from don't see why Manchester would be considered one of the poorest areas of the country, there are plenty of other parts of the country that have pockets of poverty don't think from what Iv'e seen Manchester or its suburbs are the worst.

Both 3rd tiers have been closed on the seat planner.

Either City have had an amazing rush for tickets for both 3rd tiers since last night, or City are doing their usual trick of forcing buyers to buy seats on levels 1 and 2 before opening up the seats in the 3rd tiers once again. Basically filling levels 1 and 2 to make the ground look full.

TBH I can't believe it 's got to this for such a big and important game. :-(

jrb said:
Both 3rd tiers have been closed on the seat planner.

Either City have had an amazing rush for tickets for both 3rd tiers since last night, or City are doing their usual trick of forcing buyers to buy seats on levels 1 and 2 before opening up the seats in the 3rd tiers once again. Basically filling levels 1 and 2 to make the ground look full.

TBH I can't believe it 's got to this for such a big and important game. :-(

our fans are shit, they should forego paying their mortgage and feeding the family, and spend all their disposable income and more for 90 minutes of entertainment which they can easily see on the tv. I cannot understand whats up with these people, are they not aware that city will only make about 30 million from the champions league. I am just disappointed that tickets started at 48 quid, and 25 for juniors, surely a more realistic figure would have been 75 quid, that way football can take virtually every penny of these "so called supporters"

tragically these stays aways are totally unaware "that this is the price you HAVE to pay if you want top class football", I just don't understand why they are not putting 20p in a jar every 10 minutes for the next five years and cutting out such luxuries as eating and clothing, these fans don't deserve the chance to see Bayern munich.

I for one wouldn't miss it for the world, as it's an honour to see players who earn in 2 days what it take me a year to earn, sadly too many of our fans are out of touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.