Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:
The biggest question in Bayern's starting formation is Robben or Müller.

What d'you think the team/formation will be mate ?

Without any injuries in the next days, most likely it will be:

Mandzukic
Ribery Kroos Schweinsteiger Robben/Müller
Lahm
Alaba Dante Boateng Rafinha
Neuer

I agree with Maldeika, the biggest question is Robben or Müller on the right, hard to predict who's going to play out of those two. The Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Lahm central midfield should definitely start against your team, would be surprised if he went with Müller or Robben instead of Schweinsteiger or Kroos.

BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:

Actually there is not much questions in it. With the injuries right now in central midfield Lahm is the standard no. 6 - and he will play Kroos and Schweinsteiger with it.

Neuer
Rafinha - Boateng - Dante - Alaba
Lahm
? - Schweinsteiger - Kroos - Ribery
Mandzukic

I think Pep will take Robben. Robben has been substituted in about the 60th the last two weekends and did not play against Hannover on Wednesday. He cannot leave Robben out again without stirring trouble. But it means that he will let the guarantee for away wins of the last CL season out of the match - and Müller assisted one when he came in late in the Schalke match, scored two and assisted one in the 4:0 against Hannover midweek and made the 1:0 against Wolfsburg a minute after Robben was substitued and he was shifted from the right 8 postion (where he only plays decent as he cannot use his strengths) to the right offensive winger position. But whereas Robben is not really somebody who will change a match when coming into a match Müller is.

JollyGood said:
BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:

Without any injuries in the next days, most likely it will be:

Mandzukic
Ribery Kroos Schweinsteiger Robben/Müller
Lahm
Alaba Dante Boateng Rafinha
Neuer

I agree with Maldeika, the biggest question is Robben or Müller on the right, hard to predict who's going to play out of those two, the Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Lahm central midfield should definitely start against your team.

There a very good side but I can't see Mandzukic being in net.

Maldeika said:
BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:

Actually there is not much questions in it. With the injuries right now in central midfield Lahm is the standard no. 6 - and he will play Kroos and Schweinsteiger with it.

Neuer
Lahm
Mandzukic

I think Pep will take Robben. Robben has been substituted in about the 60th the last two weekends and did not play against Hannover on Wednesday. He cannot leave Robben out again without stirring trouble. But it means that he will let the guarantee for away wins of the last CL season out of the match - and Müller assisted one when he came in late in the Schalke match, scored two and assisted one in the 4:0 against Hannover midweek and made the 1:0 against Wolfsburg a minute after Robben was substitued and he was shifted from the right 8 postion (where he only plays decent as he cannot use his strengths) to the right offensive winger position. But whereas Robben is not really somebody who will change a match when coming into a match Müller is.

Thanks man much appreciated. For what it's worth I'd rather face Robben down our left than Muller.

BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:
BillyShears said:

Neuer
Lahm
Mandzukic

Thanks man much appreciated. For what it's worth I'd rather face Robben down our left than Muller.

Robben was in brillant form early in the season but had an off-game on Saturday. Right like his style of play Mueller's performances have been more erratic this season. I think too, he will start Robben and bring on Mueller around the 60 minute mark.

BillyShears said:
I don't like the prospect of either of them tbh. But I guess that's what you get when you're playing the reigning champions.

Anyone know what Pellegrini's record is like against Guardiola?

Maldeika said:
BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:

Neuer
Lahm
Mandzukic

I agree, he'll probably start with Robben. We have plenty pace on the bench, Mueller, Goetze or Shak, depending on the way things are going.

Hart
Micah (Zab struggled v Ribery in pre season)
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri
Navas
Agüero
Dzeko (got a good champions league record)

mansour's tow ropes said:
Hart
Micah (Zab struggled v Ribery in pre season)
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri
Navas
Agüero
Dzeko (got a good champions league record)

Micah would struggle even more than Zabs against Riberry.
I agree with Clichy over Aleks, safer in defense, but this means being toothless from the left when in attacking position.

Dzeko over Negredo : no way, I want him at the 70th mark when the hard work of Sergio and Negredo has paid off, tiering Munich's defense.

Anyway, I think we are in for a historical result out there, I don't know, just have a verry good feeling about it :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.