Be warned: Dzeko has no/little pace

funny how this has never been mentioned about him before.
then this week the Govan Bully comes out and says " i dont fancy him, he has no pace"
in non red top rag english this translates to,
"we cant afford him", or Dzeko snubbs MAN U.

What bollocks!

He's got more than enough pace, and his reading of the game makes him a lot 'faster' than he actually is.

And this comes from watching him for 3 years, not a story of a mate of a mate.

Arry is Bent said:
I keep hearing people on here saying "he has a turn of pace".

No, no, no, no. He doesn't.

I have spoken to a mate of mine whom supports Hoffenheim and watches him regularly.

He is simply not that type of forward whom plays off the last defender.

Don't start slagging him when he comes because he isn't fast.

He is a target man, a goal poacher and a fantastic finisher NOT a pacy forward.

Gerd Muller and Ollie Gunnar Solksjaer had little pace but both still scored a bagful of goals ....... and if Dzeko comes here , and does the same , i'll have few complaints.

Hello everyone,

Another member of bosnian invasion here. I read all that u wrote, and feel need to share some of my knowings about Edin Dzeko.

First of all, it is absolutely wrong to say he has not pace, actually he has very much of it for a guy that tall. I am sure he has more pace then most of central defenders in EPL. Also, for someone who is 6'3 his technique is outstanding, great first touch, playing same good with both feet, he can shoot, dribble, pass, all very well.

If u ask me best comparison is with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at his best. Ibra is maybe just little better technically but Dzeko is better in air, and his workload is better too.

You can never be sure how good will someone be in English league after coming from abroad, but i would definitely put my money that he will be more then fine.

I hope he ll score a lot of goals for You and help u to win some titles.

Cheers and srry if i made some mistakes, English is not my first language.

He'll be good - Mancini wouldn't be interested in him if he was the bag of shite people are making him out to be on here.

He brought Balotelli and Silva to COMS so we've got no reason not to have faith in his judgement.

KeyserSoze said:
Hello everyone,

Another member of bosnian invasion here. I read all that u wrote, and feel need to share some of my knowings about Edin Dzeko.

First of all, it is absolutely wrong to say he has not pace, actually he has very much of it for a guy that tall. I am sure he has more pace then most of central defenders in EPL. Also, for someone who is 6'3 his technique is outstanding, great first touch, playing same good with both feet, he can shoot, dribble, pass, all very well.

If u ask me best comparison is with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at his best. Ibra is maybe just little better technically but Dzeko is better in air, and his workload is better too.

You can never be sure how good will someone be in English league after coming from abroad, but i would definitely put my money that he will be more then fine.

I hope he ll score a lot of goals for You and help u to win some titles.

Cheers and srry if i made some mistakes, English is not my first language.

Good post my friend , very informative ......

and don't worry about your english , it's fine ... perfectly understandable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.