Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

I'll be happy if you tidy your quoting up so I can answer.

How do Bellamys comments compare to those of Elano when he moaned about not playing?

I hope all on here are playingon a level playing field...ie those that slated Elano are doing likewise to Bellamy!

Me, I never slated Elano and I wont slate Bellamy, I think both players are/were frustrated and were making a passioned plea to stay at this magnificent club!

Bellamy largely last season was superb for us however, Chelsea away aside, his form deteriorated in the last 6 months. His attitude towards Mancini was wrong from the start, irrespective of the rights/wrongs of Hughes being sacked. MCFC pay him handsomely, not Mark Hughes, nor Roberto Mancini. You buckle down for the paymasters don't you? The comment about the club being ruthless last Christmas was a pathetic jibe imo against Cook/Khaldoon. Sorry your best mate got sacked Craig, really. We appointed a 3 time Serie A winner to replace a mid table clogger, don't behave like child. Then again, 7 clubs before us can't all have been wrong??

No player is irreplacable. especially one who is 31yo and has a history of injury problems. Remember too he supposedly is striker, one who has never scored enough goals so shifted wide, but when wide couldn't defend other than running around; he was responsible for the goal conceded against Spurs and others. aagh. He is not the f'ing messiah. He is replaceable. Silva/Johnson/Swp/Milner/Super Mario will more than be adequate.

Mancini, for all his flowing locks and Italian charm, is not afraid to take risks, be it throwing Boyata in or selling Bellamy. Bellamy is not the first person he will cast aside in our pursuit of the top, nor will he be the last. Get used to it. Mancini knows more about building a winning squad **(squad's do not involve divisive influences)** than any keyboard warrior on here.

rant over

When you read a player saying that in an interview, you know how much this club means to him, and how far we've come as a club. Nobody wants to leave this club, because they know what the future holds.

Sort your head out Craig, and be part of our successful future.

"I find that very difficult to take because I really enjoy playing for Manchester City. I think I have shown that with my commitment this year.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3089632/Craig-Bellamy-in-shock-quit-threat-to-Manchester-City.html#ixzz0wR6mlhLg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z0wR6mlhLg</a>

bobmcfc said:
Rammyblues said:
If I was Bellamy and I wasn't named in the 25 man squad first thing I would do is consult my lawyer and take UEFA and Prem League to court in breach of freedom of trade has contract to city but inelligible to play because of a ruling by the two governing bodies. Wouldn't be surprised if he won and the whole thing fell apart.

i think that could work

it certainly would and his case would be made even stronger if he had appearance and goal bonuses attached to his contract

The overriding theme here is that no City player whether he is Tevez or Shay or Bellamy is greater or indispensable. Every player should be on the same page & answerable & to City's management & Mancini and toe the line. Else they can always ask for transfer rather than engineering a move.

Bellamy in this instance has cross the line & has further mock our manager & make him a laughing stock (not for the first time) by dissing him for his lack of communication.

Which part of Mancini's ROTATION policy, regarding deployment of City' squad,
communique we/he don't understand?

blueprint said:
The overriding theme here is that no City player whether he is Tevez or Shay or Bellamy is greater or indispensable. Every player should be on the same page & answerable & to City's management & Mancini and toe the line. Else they can always ask for transfer rather than engineering a move.

Bellamy in this instance has cross the line & has further mock our manager & make him a laughing stock (not for the first time) by dissing him for his lack of communication.

Which part of Mancini's ROTATION policy, regarding deployment of City' squad,
communique we/he don't understand?

Disagree - what Bellamy was saying is that he wants to stay at City and he is gutted that he is likely to be left out - we have all been there when you can see something that is likely to happen before it happens but there is fook all you can do about it. If he is sold its not because his performances were lacking its because there appears to be an issue with him and Mancini - most fans would want him to stay - he wants to stay - had the most assists of any City player last year and 3rd highest goal scorer - if Jo is retained above him (as it appears likely) its a fookin disgrace and the club needs to be award of that.

dctid said:
Disagree - what Bellamy was saying is that he wants to stay at City and he is gutted that he is likely to be left out - we have all been there when you can see something that is likely to happen before it happens but there is fook all you can do about it. If he is sold its not because his performances were lacking its because there appears to be an issue with him and Mancini - most fans would want him to stay - he wants to stay - had the most assists of any City player last year and 3rd highest goal scorer - if Jo is retained above him (as it appears likely) its a fookin disgrace and the club needs to be award of that.
Couldn't agree more...

blumoonrises said:
dctid said:
Couldn't agree more...

What fookin annoys me is that we would all generally agree that most footballers are massively overpaid and what Bellers earns is an awful lot of money but providing he puts a shift in never ever fookin gives up wears the shirts with pride and contributes to the team we are contemplating selling him.

Fookin wkae up you muppets and keep him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.